Abellaava

Who says kilts are just for the boys?

Do not let society tell you that kilts are reserved only for men! Here at the Scottish kilt, we welcome anyone who wants to wear this traditional style of dress and look fantastic while doing so. We offer several ladies kilts that can have you feeling more comfortable and fashionable than ever before. At different kilt shops, you can choose from a wide selection of kilt styles, including kilts of service that make your job complete and functions more efficient and comfortable. We also offer leather kilts during these nights on the town when you want to make a fashion statement and kilts of tartan for when you want to contact your Scottish heritage. Hybrid kilts are available for those who are undecided.

womens_hybrid_kilt.jpg

Spam_can.png

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

image.jpeg

• Like 2

No, I don't believe that kilts are only for men. According to mine research kilt is a unique and traditional clothing style. Either it is a  Scottish kilts for sale in USA or Utility Kilts For Women. And i think that "the greatest prison people live in is what the other people think".  SO we should just come out from this.

tartan_kilt.jpg

Edited by Seemal
  • Thanks 1

More spam from Pakistanis. There are vendor sections. Pay for access and use a vendor section or be a sponsor and have your own vendor section. Using some other section to sell **** is dishonest in a sense and lacks thought. As usual, people from other parts don't get the norms. I see it with the rash of Indian recruiters. They just get names through resume searches and spam everyone, even though I state I am not interested in contract gigs and then there's the problem that they don't know Philadelphia from Phoenix and I get job inquiries thousands of miles away. It's ignorance and incompetence. If you want to sell your stuff, fine, but there's a place for it and it's not in this particular thread. Being a supporting vendor and do it right. 

• Like 1