Sign in to follow this  
KiltedYaksman

Kilted Chronicles 7: Kilted Daily

Well it's been at least a month since I first stocked my closet with a few kilts.  I've been wearing them every day in preference of p@nt$.  There are a few upcoming activities that I would like to take the kilt through:  Kayaking, hiking and fishing.  There is just no end to the usefulness of the garment.  It looks like the kilt is in my wardrobe to stay.  I'll probably end up hiking first, so I'll be sure to include photos of hiking gear.  Typically, I would wear cargo p@nt$, but I tend to not put anything other than paper in my cargo pockets.  With the kilt on, some type of vest or backpack will be required.  I'm sure I'll be comfortable while I do it.

Have a kilted day.

A Utility Kilt would be the way to go for hiking and a fanny pak.

John

• Like 1

On 7/10/2018 at 10:32 AM, FJR1300 said:

A Utility Kilt would be the way to go for hiking and a fanny pak.

John

Yes I agree.  I have a tartan utility kilt, was not sure about the fabric performing very well.  From my tests doing a workout, it could have been better.  The plain coloured utility kilts seem to be made from cotton, rather than poly viscose, which I presumed would be more comfortable.

A ripstop fabric utility kilt is a cool thing , no pun intended........wait...... yes it was  LOL.

B)

• Like 1