Chris Webb

Under the Kilt

185 posts in this topic

QUOTE(furrycelt @ Dec 14 2007, 10:10 AM)

[ian scratches his butt].... [ian cuts a fart]... [ian then pops a towel at Chris]

Honey, why was Ian popping you a towel?

Guys are natural pranksters and the mens locker room is the biggest prankster arena of all!

Paulzilla, I did find the underwear Furrycelt mentioned at Walmart. I recommend getting one size bigger than you normally wear if you do find them.

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb

our stores here are slightly more limited than the ones in other areas. due to local economy and closed mindness i figure. but i looked rather hard and didnt find em

our stores here are slightly more limited than the ones in other areas. due to local economy and closed mindness i figure. but i looked rather hard and didnt find em

You would think that being in Arkansas, the home of WalMart, that you would have the mother of all WalMart's with every item known to man on display.

if i ever have the thought that i need to wear underwear...i just leave the kilts at home...

if im in a kilt..im "regimental"

so i checked at my local wal-mart(s) all of em within 50 miles. and non of them carry those. or even the brand odly enough. ive not had a chance at kmart, but ive found some better fitting boxer briefs at walmart. a lil more ergonomical/sac shape to help.

i still hold that i wont go regimental unless i have to, a noted fact, sitting on yourself sucks. bad.

PaulZ you can also try Cabela's online. I call REI the outdoor lover's store...or the granola place... and Cabela's the Sporting Outdoor's man's store... but they both carry clothing for certain needs. I do most of my shopping online since I HATE shopping with a passion. I've gotten my dad stuff like that through cabela's and also polypro's .

As this seems to be a recurring thread . . .

Underwear is a practical matter.

Regimental: most comfortable for wearer

Boxers: almost as comfortable, "safer" around small kids, some protection from "bodily fluids" upon a kilt, but fairly visible when "flashed"

Boxer briefs: second most comfortable underwear, more "obscure" and more "kid-safe" than boxers

Briefs: less comfortable for wearer, but much less visible (IF in a dark color) when "flashes," and a bit less "kid friendly"

Thong: least generally comfortable, best at "keeping the mystery" (barely visible) without "giving it away" easily (One poster has REPEATEDLY ADMITTED to a thong)

Personal opinion:

depends on situation and likeliness to flash or have a kid "lift" the kilt.

NO thongs or briefs for me. Usually either "regimental" or boxers (dark).

I probably should get some black "boxer briefs" to see what I think about them . . .

At ANY moment, I am ONLY likely to tell if VERY relevant (parents worried about small kids or the like).

Note to parents:

It is VERY counter productive to be caught "regimental" when teaching YOUR OWN kids to wear underwear (or ANYTHING below the bellybutton.

ALL parents KNOW what I mean!

1 person likes this

You would think that being in Arkansas, the home of WalMart, that you would have the mother of all WalMart's with every item known to man on display.

yea, i thought that for a long time too. the largest walmart is actualy in texas haha. 99% of the ones in arkansas are the small/med sized ones.

PaulZ you can also try Cabela's online. I call REI the outdoor lover's store...or the granola place... and Cabela's the Sporting Outdoor's man's store... but they both carry clothing for certain needs. I do most of my shopping online since I HATE shopping with a passion. I've gotten my dad stuff like that through cabela's and also polypro's .

ah just the info i was looking for!. there is actualy a Cabelas certified dealer here. and an REI outdoor store relatively close if i heard right at work. im pretty sure that the local outdoor store near where i work may have em, its a tossup, but i try to NOT shop there. the owners daughter likes to try and get me to "test fit" almost every piece of clothing i buy there, and insists on being just outside the dressing door. im flatered, but A) shes a bit young for me, ;) her dad literaly is in the same building WITH more guns/ammo than to even let the thought cross. and most important C) i have a very beautiful girlfriend which i love eternally and will NOT mess around on. so yup. i guess a trip to memphis is more so called for to go to the ducks unlimited store and such. (not to mention all of the brothers that will be in that area as well)

A & C make perfect sense to me. "B" I dunno about though. Guns and ammo are a plus from my point of view. ;)

A & C make perfect sense to me. "B" I dunno about though. Guns and ammo are a plus from my point of view. :)

well, i dont mind them, its the fact that her dad and all of them are there with it ya know.

Wow! That was really fun reading! Like hanging in a locker room. Continue..please..... :yes:

Yeah, can we lock the ladies out of this one? ButlerGal is kind of making me blush...talking about this with all you dudes is bad enough...;):)

Yeah, can we lock the ladies out of this one? ButlerGal is kind of making me blush...talking about this with all you dudes is bad enough...:yes::)

haha. c'mon man. be a man. haha

Thong: least generally comfortable, best at "keeping the mystery" (barely visible) without "giving it away" easily (One poster has REPEATEDLY ADMITTED to a thong)

Now Wages, WHO would do THAT!! :)

I still swear by thongs, I'm very comfortably wearing one right now. Wages is partly right, though, if you don't get a good thong in the right size it will not be comfortable. The only thong I recommend comes From International Male and is called the Contour Thong. Their sizing chart is spot on.

Another thing I do to make my thongs really comfortable is I manually stretch the 'tool bag' so there's plenty of room. It's damned close to being Regimental, except no chaffing problems. Nothing is as comfortable as Regimental, though. My attitude is that if you can feel underwear then the underwear is NOT as comfortable as Regimental.

Unfortunately I have not found any underwear of any kind that I can say that I do not feel.

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb

Unfortunately I have not found any underwear of any kind that I can say that I do not feel.

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb

I've found some that are d@mn close. high-performance fabric boxer-briefs designed for hikers and survivalists. VERY comfortable to wear under the kilt.

slainte,

KT

There are also some alternative under kilt undies at www.wintersilks.com. Indeed, pretty comfortable for those bleak days you gotta wear jeans.

Not manly enough?

It is known that Genghis Khan and his buddies wore silk underwear for comfort and insulating qualities.

Besides, what else would one wear while pillaging China?

Note to self and OTHERS! Stay away from GRANNY PANTIES! (you do not know what torture is until you have spent a day in Granny Panties..ask me how I know!)

You already showed a bunch of us how you know this.... we don't need to revisit that, but thanks for playing ;)

;) oh yeah, I forgot... :D

No problem Sir, just wanted to remind you ;)

In fact, wasn't that why I had posted what my friends wife had on under her little school girl kilt?

No problem Sir, just wanted to remind you :banana2:

In fact, wasn't that why I had posted what my friends wife had on under her little school girl kilt?

ok im curious.

ok im curious.

Paul, Trust me you don't wanna go there...

Paul, Trust me you don't wanna go there...

ill take your word for it.

This vid could give away all out secrets..CAUTION tho, mute the thing as the F bomb is dropped a time or two..(it's a Kilt fashion show and hopefully it has not already been posted)

This vid could give away all out secrets..CAUTION tho, mute the thing as the F bomb is dropped a time or two..(it's a Kilt fashion show and hopefully it has not already been posted)

Ummm...I don't know what to say. Other than I'm surprised you posted this. How manly of you. :mellow::P:rolleyes:

Well, I enjoyed the HELL out of that video. Man, that one guy wears his kilt even shorter than me! Kilt purests shouldn't watch this video, though, they do some pretty cool things with kilts that you don't normally see, and NO SPORRANS ... could be upsetting to Traditionalists. I liked the kilt with the Egyptian hem, I've got a Utilikilt with an Egyptian hem, very sexy.

DSC00551.jpg[/img]

As for what's under the kilt, often 'something' is actually way more sexy than 'nothing'.

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb