Chris Webb

Under the Kilt

185 posts in this topic

Now why did I know that you would have a kilt with an "egyptian" hem? :P

I never want to picture a man in a thong :welcome: it's just not right :lol:

My husband will be wearing his spandex boxers so he doesn't "offend" anyone's sensablities while we're in Germany :lol: The only time he can free ball it is if we're at home and our daughter is down for the night :lol:^_^;) Those are mine & I don't share well with others :lol:

1 person likes this

i never wear...its just too much fun and freedom.

heck..i even went roller skating with the kids last weekend..THANK YOU steven v for putting those toggles in the survival!!!

its 3/4 of the fun!

The only time I'm not regimental is when I go to church in my kilt...to me something just not right about that.

Yar, something not right about yer nakie balls sitting on a cold wooden pew.

The only time I'm not regimental is when I go to church in my kilt...to me something just not right about that.

i'm regimental all the time.... even at church!... don't it say in the bible somewhere: "come as you are" :heartbeat:

Yar, something not right about yer nakie balls sitting on a cold wooden pew.

well yeah, i don't tea-bag any public seating. one of several reasons i don't do short kilts.

I could wear my kilts down to my ankles but it wouldn't stop me from sitting on my balls. Small breasted women don't have to wear bras ... hum, I wonder if there's a male correlary to that? :rolleyes:

A Thong is just another kind of Jock Strap ... some men need'em, most men don't. For those who do it's as close to Regimental as you can get and still not rack yourself getting out of the car, going up stairs or dancing the hokey pokey. Here's a simple test: If you've ever 'tea bagged' the water in a toilet then you are authorized to wear that which is 'just not right' for all other men.

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb

I could wear my kilts down to my ankles but it wouldn't stop me from sitting on my balls. Small breasted women don't have to wear bras ... hum, I wonder if there's a male correlary to that? :rolleyes:

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb

those are called Kilt Inspectors. A bit combersome at times, but definitly very effective!

"...I can just imagine one of them getting curious about the kilt (or crawling around right next to me and looking up) and......."

Thanks alot. I'm gonna need a welding torch to burn that image out of my minds eye.. :wave:

I could wear my kilts down to my ankles but it wouldn't stop me from sitting on my balls. Small breasted women don't have to wear bras ... hum, I wonder if there's a male correlary to that? :wave:

A Thong is just another kind of Jock Strap ... some men need'em, most men don't. For those who do it's as close to Regimental as you can get and still not rack yourself getting out of the car, going up stairs or dancing the hokey pokey. Here's a simple test: If you've ever 'tea bagged' the water in a toilet then you are authorized to wear that which is 'just not right' for all other men.

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb

The water is cold.

And deep too.

haha, that works for an explanation. It is kinda painful.

roflmao

worse is teabagging the cold metal seat at a hockey game...and getting stuck (every seen A Christmas Story..the flagpole?)

worse is teabagging the cold metal seat at a hockey game...and getting stuck (every seen A Christmas Story..the flagpole?)

!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!1!!! :rolleyes: i'm hollering on the inside.... yikes... i'm involuntarily drawing up out of sympathy.

easy solution for me, my black watch kilt gets matched with Polo black watch boxers

I was at a function once, sporting me black Sportkilt and black sport briefs as it was a "family" affair (normally I would have been nekkid under there)..so anyway, I caught a couple of "fine Lass'" trying to sneek a peek up me kilt and now that we have a FINE collection of fair maidians here on the forum, I would like to ask them what would thay rather see up a kilt when they go sneek peekin..beit nothing? blackness of black undies? or would white tighty whities be sexy? so what say you lass?

Them UK Survival modesty toggles work great - even under helicopter rotar wash. And they don't mess up the look of the kilt like the UK workman's snaps do.

HualapaiHilltop.jpg

As for what the ladies look for, I'll ask my lady what she was looking for here.

MingusFun.jpg

Ironic, I started a thread on another board asking if anyone had ever been falsly accused of exposing themself while kilted. I've had it happen to me a number of times when the geometry was just impossible...its like some folks have to pretend they saw something when they didn't then make a big scene about it.

These days I've come to pretty much wear black knit boxers (always at work) just to avoid any potential hassles. Sometimes being secure like that is even more comforting than being regimental.

I never wear underwear on a date though......

Ron

As for what the ladies look for, I'll ask my lady what she was looking for here.

MingusFun.jpg

Get her a postin' man! That's our kinda GAL!

Ron

**scribbling notes, adding Ron's name** :bighug:

Ironic, I started a thread on another board asking if anyone had ever been falsly accused of exposing themself while kilted. I've had it happen to me a number of times when the geometry was just impossible...its like some folks have to pretend they saw something when they didn't then make a big scene about it.

These days I've come to pretty much wear black knit boxers (always at work) just to avoid any potential hassles. Sometimes being secure like that is even more comforting than being regimental.

Ron

Ron, I have been, actually twice. Once the police were even called out, of course nothing happened because I was wearing something under my kilt. I've written about both experiences here on the forum in the Kilt Discussion Section, I think.

Regimental ain't all it's cracked up to be unless you are in the habit of doing little more than profiling in your kilts. If you are at work, at church, picking up a kid from school, in a public park, hell, even in the mall parking lot you'd best be wearing something to keep yourself from being accused of indecent exposure.

Regimental is a Risk, sometimes I take that risk, but it is, none the less, a real risk. This ain't Scotland and the simple fact is that most folks here are way more comfortable with the idea of a kiltman wearing nothing under his kilt than they are with the actual experience of it. It's one thing to wonder, it's another thing to know. Once someone 'knows' they can turn on you for no reason other than the fact that you are in a skirt with no underwear ... folks, for the most part, really are not ready for that.

Kilt ON!

Chris Webb

MingusFun.jpg

Ron

Ron I am now wiping Green Tea off of my monitor after that one...

For Riverkilt and others here's my most memorable experience with being falsely accused of indecent exposure. This has been posted elsewhere on the forum many months ago, so some of you may have already read it. This experience demonstrates how a guy in a kilt can be perceived in vastly different ways, but particularly how the perception can degrade under conditions where folks decide they didn't like your kilt after all once others make them feel bad about having liked it. It's a variation of the whole 'Great sex last night can become rape in the morning' ...

Originally posted on 21 Dec 2006 at Kiltcheck:

Last week I went to see a friend of mine at his office, he's a Chiropractor. It was lunch time and I walked by a room filled with women eating lunch. As I passed by the commotion could be heard up and down the hall, they were just amazed to see a guy in a kilt. My friend was not in his office so I had to walk back by the same room, they were waiting ... as I went by the door one woman leaned further and further back to keep looking at me as I went by so I spun around the next corner flashing just a little glute from the side in only her view. No words were exchanged, I was not Regimental.

Fast forward one week ... My friend the Chiropractor called me and asked me, "Chris, why did the building owner just come into my office wearing a table cloth and confront me with full frontal nudity?" I didn't know how to respond! He went on to say, "The building owner said he heard from someone who heard from someone who was at the building Christmas party that I had engaged this group of women in conversation and had shown them 'what was under my kilt'."

I couldn't believe my ears ... I was in fact wearing underwear that day, had only been in view of the group for less than 10 seconds, had exchanged no words and had only turned a corner quickly enough for my kilt to fly up a little bit in view of one woman who was clearly enthused about seeing me as long as she could. I was 'just enjoying wearing my kilt', but now, because of the nature of rumors I am considered by an entire building's worth of people to be an exhibitionist!

According to the building owner every woman in that room had seen my willy, my arse, and had all engaged me in conversation ... he's got enough 'witnesses' to have me arrested, yet his version of what happened is grandly and amazingly exagerated to the point of being all but in the very least regard untrue ... but perception can be reality and perception changes by the tongue of gossip.

Here's what I think happened in my case:

1. The one lady who may have seen just the very bottom of my arse from the side told her friends.

2. Someone listening said, "Those guys don't wear anything under those kilts."

3. The first gal says, "Well, I didn't see any underwear." (I was wearing a thong)

4. They all get a good laugh and beg for what else she saw.

5. The first gal, aiming to please her friends and glorify her own experience, exagerates just a bit.

6. At the Christmas party the drinking starts and someone says, "Hey, Jane saw up a guys kilt today and he wasn't wearing a stich of clothing under there.

7. 3 or 4 other gals who don't want Jane to get all the glory say, "Yea, we were there and saw him too."

8. Then some prude says, "That's disgusting, shame on you for enjoying it!!"

9. Then the women are made to feel embarrassed so a couple renig and say, "Yea, it was disgusting."

10. Next thing the building owner is confronted with how the hell a flasher in a man skirt got in the building, he investigates and figures out I went to see the Chiropractor.

11. Fearing trouble from his tenants he mills the story over in his head, imagines the worst and decides to shock the Chiropractor in retribution.

12. The building owner shows up in my friends office wearing a table cloth as a kilt, flashes his willie and tells the whole sordid affair to my friend.

13. My friend calls me, tells me what just happened, demands an explanation and may or may not have believed my side of the story. Either way I doubt I'll be going back to his office any time soon. My friend is the only one who knows me and there are now probably a dozen people who will swear I jumped on the lunch table, ripped off my kilt, and danced ludely while hissing like the devil and masterbating ... all from an innocent turn around a corner that may or may not have flashed anything at all to a gal going way out of her way to watch me. I've done that turn in front of a mirror a dozen times and only saw the very bottom of my butt from the side once in the effort. Listen and Learn.

Kilt On, but kilt carefully. Even those who enthusiastically encourage you to 'flash a little bit' can change their tune later ... when they do, it's all your fault and it's much, much worse then what you actually did, even if you did nothing at all. You don't have to BE an exhibitionist to be ACCUSED of being one. You don't even have to be Regimental to be accused of indecent exposure.

Chris Webb

I never knew going regimental was so dangerous.

Personally, I won't leave the house without underwear; I prefer black briefs.

People inevitably ask me if I'm wearing anything 'under there', but I just honestly respond "I'm not THAT Scottish".

I am always regimental. If some one can tell that, they are the perv, not me

Me too! I just don't understand why it's OK for people to sneek looks up a kilt, and not OK to sneek up looks up a woman's skirt... I am not demanding equality, cause I know that won't happen, but really!

I pretty much always go regimental, except if I ill be around kids, but I'm really careful. And there is NEVER an answer forthcoming to "The Question" . Noone's business. I'm amazed that there is so much hoo-haa about it. Women wear thongs, or nothing at all, all the time. A little flash gets noticed by...um...noone. Certainly no calls go to the local police. SHEESH! Of couse this is the country which arrests breast feeding mothers too, so I guess I shouldn't be shocked. Chris