The Amadan

Teamspeak Voice Communications

i think my firewall is interfering... either that or xp sucks almost as hard as vista

Meg, I 'm using XP at it works for me. Keep trying.

Keep trying! Enter the IP, enter password, and come and join us!

what's the password?

what's the password?

nevermind, found it, but doesn't do me any good, can't get past "update list" i just keep getting an error.

well teamspeak has become the death of the board. everyone on the call and it's dead in here. since I can't get on... guess I'll have to post some more really bad jokes. =)

:(:)

i feel kinda left out in the ;)

i don't have a mic. and if i did... i wouldn't be able to use it. we have a small house with thin walls. me chatting outloud would keep the wife and kids up.

[sigh]... poopy.

i wonder if KT can host this application thru the forum's hosting service? i wonder if there are some API's that would allow the talk programs to weave together with the forum software? you could see a special icon next to a member name that would indicate if they were in the talk space or not.

If anyone is up, I is on the chat.

well teamspeak has become the death of the board. everyone on the call and it's dead in here. since I can't get on... guess I'll have to post some more really bad jokes. =)

crapvu1.gifhideqy2.gif

Will restart server around 12pm, EST

I don't about the rest of you but while I am here at work today and reading posts, It's like I can now put voices to certain peoples posts , like Wgaes, Dreadbelly and Slorach Gomerel, I guess it's because I ahve talked to you three the most but it's kind of strange. It's like I am reading these and actually hear you all speak to me.. Or I am just going crazy.....

I don't about the rest of you but while I am here at work today and reading posts, It's like I can now put voices to certain peoples posts , like Wgaes, Dreadbelly and Slorach Gomerel, I guess it's because I ahve talked to you three the most but it's kind of strange. It's like I am reading these and actually hear you all speak to me.. Or I am just going crazy.....

Nope.

It is kinda nice, in that it makes it seem more "real" and one can better read inflection into the posts.

It makes some "funny" posts FAR more humourous.

It's a real shame that I can't do this at work, It would sure make the time here by myself go a lot better, I am caught up on everthing and am just sitting here reading posts and twiddling my thumbs...

I vote crazy....

LOL

I vote crazy....

LOL

Coming from you I will take that as a compliment..bowia9.gif

:Dserver up!

Where the hell is everybody? B)

Where are you..

every time my boyfriend goes somewhere my son goes "where you going S----?" and he answers "Crazy, you wanna go?"

When people ask me where I am going or how is it going, my usual reply is "To hell if I dinnae do no better."

I have been on that train for years..................iconaxefb2.gif