AlphaKilts

Animal Mask Sporrans

Haha Megs that is awesome!

Animal eat drums!!!!!!

No, no, no, Animal beat drums, beat drums!

Haha Megs that is awesome!

Animal eat drums!!!!!!

No, no, no, Animal beat drums, beat drums!

I love the muppets! LOL Animal was always my favorite. Probably because I'm such a Spaz! lol

ok now back to the topic... sorry for hijaking...sheesh you would think a mod would know better!

The lamb is gorgeous, I don't think I have ever seen one like that before.

The lamb was also pretty tasty when it also appeared as Sunday lunch ;) "waste not want not!!"

Tom

Edited by Foxgun Tom

I love it........I have a badger sporran with the head for the flap, not nearly as nice as the fox you have there.

I'm getting ready to make a badger sporran, i would love to make a cyote sporran or a fox. Will all depend on how nice the badger turns out
  • Like 1

On 9/9/2009 at 10:37 PM, Teuchter Loon said:

i believe that's called Nature, but feel free to call it Natural Selection or Survival Of The Fittest. if deer end up the dominant animal in the area then so be it. eventually they'll eat not only the bunnies and squirrels out of house and home bu themselves too and Nature will cull their numbers properly. by artificially keeping their numbers "in control" you are only dragging it out longer. there will always be enough food for them if you do this so they will keep breeding.

they do the same here with foxes. so-called hunters are adamant that they need to control fox numbers, but it's been proven scientifically that if you just leave them alone they only breed to a certain level then stop. but because we keep culling them they keep on breeding.

just leave the animals to their own devices. they managed to keep their numbers in check for millenia before we stepped in. i'm sure they can do it again.

I know this is a really old post but I can't resist...

So you're perfectly happy to have leather and wool from animals that have been kept in captivity, some in horrendous conditions, driven to slaughter and possibly killed in the most inhumane environments imaginable...but shooting an animal quickly and humanely in the wild where it's lived a totally free and natural life is considered cruel?

I think you're a little confused

This isn't what you mean? 

cat-kitten-purse.jpg

• Like 2

Too cute - he just looks miffed haha!