The Kilted Nation

TKN Sale and Upcoming Events

Greetings all,

First off, I'd like to let everyone know that all in stock Amerikilts and Sportkilts are on sale (online and in the store):

Amerikilts - $65

Sportkilts

Original model - $45

The Works - $85

Mini's (w/ buckles and belt loops)- $55

I also thought I'd send a note with the next events The Kilted Nation will be vending at:

April 5, noon till 5, Tartan Day celebration at Market Square in Alexandria Virginia.

April 12, all day, the VADA/Nova Dressage Show Morven Park, Leesburg, Virginia. If we do well, we may stay for the 13th, send an email if you're thinking of coming on the 13th (Sunday), to make sure.

Come join us at either of these events!!!

Brad -n- Kat

The Kilted Nation

That's a great price on the amerikilts.

How do we know what you have in stock, and when will the sale end?

Everything is on my web site....almost everything....I don't have the Sportkilt originals up there.....I'll make a list and post it here for those....Otherwise check out

www.kiltednation.com

That's a great price on the amerikilts.

How do we know what you have in stock, and when will the sale end?

Sorry, I meant how can I tell which Amerikilt's you have in stock, but I figured it out. Are you going to stop stocking Amerikilt's? I'm thinking of getting one, but you don't have my size, and I was hoping to catch the sale price. I guess I waited too long. :monkeydance:

Not sure what I'm going to do with them in the future. I like their quality and style, and they are great to deal with (unlike another of my vendors).

The problem is having inventory that doesn't turn over for months....thus the ongoing sale of in stock items. I can get new items in, what ever you need, however, new items would be at list price and you might as well order directly from them at that point.

Brad

Sorry, I meant how can I tell which Amerikilt's you have in stock, but I figured it out. Are you going to stop stocking Amerikilt's? I'm thinking of getting one, but you don't have my size, and I was hoping to catch the sale price. I guess I waited too long. ;)

Hey Brad,

I got my Amerikilt today, have it on right now. Thanks for being so quick in getting it here man, I must say that your service rocks! Thanks again,

Eric.

On your "Heritage Kilts" you have a camo kilt listed (Brit camo...my fav).

Are they pretty true to size or can a person get away w/ slightly larger size and tighten it?

Reason for the ? is you show no 40" in but do a 42"...at the bellybutton if I'm reading my size location correctly

Also...like everybody else on this thread, if my size Amerikilt was available(36" p@nt$ waist) I'd probably have one by now.

They can be tightened down...about an inch and a half...they are pretty true to measurement....but based on measurements....they have more loosening capabilities then tightening.....

You could try it....results will vary....

Ya....the Amerikilt 36's were the first to go.

On your "Heritage Kilts" you have a camo kilt listed (Brit camo...my fav).

Are they pretty true to size or can a person get away w/ slightly larger size and tighten it?

Reason for the ? is you show no 40" in but do a 42"...at the bellybutton if I'm reading my size location correctly

Also...like everybody else on this thread, if my size Amerikilt was available(36" p@nt$ waist) I'd probably have one by now.