Sign in to follow this  
Megs

Happy Customer Review

So yesterday I send my son out to get the mail and low and behold there is a nice little box waiting for me.

I had asked Des for a choker like the one on his website (with gypsy bells) and a matching belt and anklet.

Unfortunately for me I did not measure properly, so until I lose some more weight there will be no belt or choker pics... but the anklet fits and included in my box was a nice necklace that I'm wearing to work today. I've had a few compliments already and you would never think it didn't fit with a black pinstriped suit.

The pieces are beautifully crafted and of a much lighter weight than I expected. This is good because you can see from the original thread (http://www.kiltsrock.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=5259) that it's got substantial work/detail/links on it but you hardly feel the weight of it.

Everything is beautiful, shiny, and very feminine. I'm absolutely in love with my pretties.

The whole experience of ordering through delivery was wonderful. Des was very kind and accomodating and even offered to assist me with some minor repairs if I so desired. I chose against that since the problem wasn't with the pieces but with my measuring skills.

I do recommend though ladies/gentlemen that when measuring, you use a tape measure and allow about an extra 1/2 inch or so, if you're pulling the tape measure tight, then an inch... because you need to allow for the drape and to pull the item enough to clasp it. This is where I snafu'd.

Des, thanks again! I love my pieces and look forward to wearing all of them very soon!

I always love to heard good reviews of our merchants!!!

I love Hearing Good Reviews as well and hopefully I'll be getting my site with new Pictures and a redone Shopping Cart.

Nice looking stuff there Des,

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this