mensplace

A GREAT WEEK at Mensplace!

Some opt for fast growth, but I would rather grow slowly and give my friends the quality and service they deserve!

This week brought MENSPLACE our 200th perfect feedback, so we are HAPPY!! Funny that some less than professional competitors viewed us as some kind of demons from hell when we started a short while ago despite hardly being real competition to any of the bigger distributors. Can't we all get along! Thankfully, others greeted us warmly and the worldwide reception has brought us many new friends.

As we work towards our next milestone I was overwhelmingly pleased to receive one of the first of the BUZZ KIDDER kilts in the ROYAL STEWART. I grabbed mine immediately, preparatory to wearing it to a grand opening of a new PUB/Tobacconist tomorrow. This is so new that I only have two others, a 34 and a 42. These are made just like the Kidder Black Watch, but with a new tartan that is FANTASTIC. BUT, what I love the most is that with the temperature already hitting 97 today, this will be THE perfect kilt for the even hotter weather to come. You folks are going to LOVE this one, so I am really looking forward to receiving all of the other sizes very soon.

Opening new shipments is just like being a kid again! Once again I have the Blackwatch in most of the more popular sizes from 34 to 44. I love working with Randy Kidder because he puts out a quality product at a cost that is affordable for everyone and is just good people!

By this time next year we still won't be the largest, but we WILL have a few hundred more friends!

Congrats on such a fine job!

Great idea for road ratings.

Ive rode most of 69 and agree with the ratings.

Have you done the Berry to Oakman run? That one is pretty good too.

May we suggest an eye exam, and an appropriate forum?

• Haha 1