Sign in to follow this  
Des804

Available Colors And Bracelets for Sale

I bought a small amount of every color I can get my hand on and made bracelets one of each Color I only got enough to make 1 bracelet of each color so if your interested in a Certain Color. if you see a jewelry Item on my site you can ask if I can make it in any of these colors.

http://www.designsbydes.com/images/jewelry/ectemplate.jpg

Btw I am selling these bracelets in hope of making back my mother I spent on materials I'll be selling them online on my website for 25 apiece but for BOTK Members I am selling them for 15 apiece as I just want to get my materials covered. Hopefully I can sell all of the prototypes.

If you ever need any dood pics with any of your wares, let me know, I'm cheaper than cheap,.......free that is.

Good luck with your model search.

Ok guys I really need to sell these Bracelets. I'm dropping the price down again $10 dollars for members I still have one of every color. i cant buy more materials until I get these sold right now so I'm kind of stuck. I need to sell at least half of my supply so if you could help out I would appreciate it.

dead link.

I will let him know. I couldn't fix it.

Ok it is fixed I forgot to change that link when I moved stuff around on my site.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this