Sign in to follow this  
Warlock

APOCO-KILTS PROTOTYPE

My first stop this Morning was the Army Natl Guard Armoury, Their opinion...OUT-FECKING-STANDING! only they used the real word! Every one of them loved it, including this FINE redheaded Seargent! She chatted me up for about 30 minutes! Next was to where Dirk works so he could see it, then on to Hospital for lunch with my Wife. From there, I stopped by Aldi's where I had several GREAT comments about it, including an offer to go back to this one womans house with her to play show and tell. I declined. {I AM MARRIED}Then to kinko's to get some copies, where I received yet one more offer from a NINETEEN year old. Again I declined. Then on to Kroger, where I got more good comments along with the 6th or 7th "What do you wear under you kilt?" I have mentioned the forum to the guys at the Armoury, and told them that the guy on the forum"OFCJAX" was the kilt maker. I hope that this gets you alot of business!

Warlock, That sounds like one hell of a day...

And THAT's the kind of experiences that makes me just want to ....

Kilt ON! Good for you, Brother!!

Chris Webb

Hmm, may have to order one of those.

I know you posted pics of the kilt, but what about the redhead Sergeant?!? Hellooooo.

^^^^^

What he said.

I'm a sucker for redheads so feel free to pass on my personal information as well as an invitation for a Private/ personal fitting. :wub:

Glad it worked out well. The kilt seems to generate sexual advances too. Maybe I should charge extra to spray it with some of that Ax body spray to put the ladies over the edge.

Oh, I've come up with a name for a full apron/no cargo pockets version that still has hidden features.

The Caber Smuggler

I know you posted pics of the kilt, but what about the redhead Sergeant?!? Hellooooo.

:ditto:

Oh, I've come up with a name for a full apron/no cargo pockets version that still has hidden features.

The Caber Smuggler

i like it!!!