Sign in to follow this  
OFCJAX

How do you like your flashes?

Flash styles  

8 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

2430032830102627370S600x600Q85.jpg

I'm getting the stuff I need to make adjustable hose garters (the elastic part of the flashes) and was thinking about how many common styles of flashes I could make.

I usually make the single type out of printed materials.

If I use Grosgrain or wool ribbon I can do all three styles without too much bulk.

All 3 can have the Crisis pocket added to one or both sides as well.

(BTW, I did the math on buying the materials to make 72 sets of identical flashes and it comes out to like a dollar a set if you buy in bulk. Considering most places charge up to $20 that's a hell of a mark up!)

Oh yeah, to impose on the "Needle Pimp" name I plan on making a few Leopard and Zebra print as well as some crushed velvet lime green, pink, and a few other oddities.

They will look great! By the sounds of it you will kick that corner of the market in the rear.

dunno, I have only used singles and snakes (homemade), they all look cool though

Although I generally use snakes, myself, I do like the look of the "flash & loop"... it's a bit different from what one usually sees.

I have to agree with the flash and loop ones, They do look interesting...

I only have self-made garter nakes and single flashes... I've seen the others, but they seem sort of ostentatious.