Barley Bird

Beware of vagina biters

Yes indeed...

Sad, sure, but almost impossible to keep a straight face when she's crying into the camera and saying the dog bites her vagina, and bites her baby Labrador's penis.

My dog knows better than to do stuff like that. Yes, she will probably bite the crap out of you, but only if you do something stupid like touch her mama. Other than that, she is well behaved. (And if you touch her mama, you deserve to get nibbled)

I agree, it's funny, in that odd and twisted way that I find things funny. :P

I feel sorry for those dogs having such a wound up owner.

No wonder she gets bit.

Yes, but at least the dog can "make love".

Too many questions come to mind... :puke:

Too many questions come to mind... :puke:

I wondered about that too.

"How the hell is that dog biting her vagina?" I thought to my self. A labia I could understand... But a vagina is inside the body.

**shudder**

I don't think she knows that! :rolleyes: She was kinda scary. I still feel bad for the dog.

Oh and I guess I feel bad for that dude who got chomped, not on his v-jay jay. ;)

I don't think she knows that! :rolleyes: She was kinda scary. I still feel bad for the dog.

Oh and I guess I feel bad for that dude who got chomped, not on his v-jay jay.

;)

vajayjay.gif

Dread I dont EVEN want to know how you found that and the search parameters you put in... shudder.... but it is a sad situation and very much a reflection of the owner .. I have worked dog rescue sor several years and its scary sometimes what you can get.. but with proper love most times that can be fixed as should the previous owners and I dont mean to where they can still "make love"

Dread I dont EVEN want to know how you found that and the search parameters you put in... shudder.... but it is a sad situation and very much a reflection of the owner .. I have worked dog rescue sor several years and its scary sometimes what you can get.. but with proper love most times that can be fixed as should the previous owners and I dont mean to where they can still "make love"

:ditto:

Train your dog...too many owners think they can just get a dog and be nice to it and that's all they need to do. When their dog becomes a menace they scream "it's not my fault!' like this lady. Bull****. The dogs doing what it knows how to do, be a dog. The owner has to teach it. Stuff like this makes me crazy. Totally unnecessary

I occasionally have to swat my dog.

It keeps her in line.

Bad part is, she is a good actor.

I can slap box with her in play, pop her a good one, and it is "AAAAAAAARRRRR AAAAAAAARRRRRR GRRRRRRRR!" She clearly isn't hurt at all.

Give her a slap for being rotten with other people around, and she will yelp her fool head off like she is being murdered because she knows that it gets her attention.

The best way to correct a dog is the stare. Grab them by their face, pull them nose to nose, and go eyeball to eyeball with them. When the dog looks down and tries to look away, force them to look at you.

Once they submit, give them a hug and some positive enforcement.

And, if all else fails, bite the dog.

When my dog was a puppy, she was a pincher. She'd use her teeth to get a tiny bit of skin and pinch the bejeebus out of you.

One day after she did this, I snatched her up by her neck scruff and bit the crap out of her ear. She was so shocked and surprised by this action, and the pain that it very clearly caused, you could see the lights coming on when she finally got away. It broke her of that habit.

Im sure I just posted to this thread saying almost exactly the same thing as Contadina, but its disappeared. Oh well, she said it too, so thats fine.

as i said before, Gheddafi does not like Gonzi and his foreign affaris minister. he will do anything to make us sink. u gonzi ghadu jifrah li qed nghixu ahjar.