crisis_12

A package in the post......

I got home after 48 days at work and there it was..... I'm brain-fried so I will forgo the in-depth review. Sufice to say is that JT put together a hell of a kilt. My tubby form does not do it justice. (growing gut and no butt...) He put a lot of thought into it and really shows.... Here are the pics-a lot of them. Review to follow after serious sleep.

Front Views:

Multikilt015.jpg

Multikilt028.jpg

Rear and Sides Views

Multikilt040.jpg

Multikilt041.jpg

Multikilt008.jpg

Multikilt009.jpg

Multikilt007.jpg

More pics to come

Second half of the pics:

Pockets

Multikilt001.jpg

Multikilt044.jpg

Multikilt002.jpg

Multikilt003.jpg

Multikilt020.jpg

Multikilt005.jpg

Multikilt006.jpg

Multikilt018.jpg

Multikilt017.jpg

You may need to wash your eyes after this one:

Multikilt016.jpg

Sorry about that last one Airborne......

Dave

Nice looking kilt, great job JT

Feckin Beautiful Duds Dave, you are a lucky SOB!!!! I'm wicked jonesin now man!!! Ya did the pose justice brother!!

What did you make the sporran out of? That is wicked!!

All the Way!!!

Feckin Beautiful Duds Dave, you are a lucky SOB!!!! I'm wicked jonesin now man!!! Ya did the pose justice brother!!

What did you make the sporran out of? That is wicked!!

All the Way!!!

Its a medicine carrier we use at work-originally designed for 91w to carry narcs..... It works out it is just the right size for a tactical sporran. I think any tactical admin style pouch will work, but I'll try and find ot where we got them when I go back to work on FRI.

All the Way!!! Red Devils!

Dave

My friend that is one awesome looking kilt.

That is awesome! Great pics, I really enjoyed them!

Glad you like it!

Came out rather well, I must say. I made the pocket flaps a bit longer so they would lay properly over the cargo pocket when full, and have enough space on the back to accommodate the snaps. I also put them on AFTER sewing down the flap. Made life SOOOOOO much easier.

Just for the record though the loop panel on the interior of the pockets works better to hold a holster if the EMT side is hidden and thus the loop is closer to the leg. Just an FYI. BTW, whatcha packin? A cheap and easy holster for that set up is to get or use a cheap nylon belt slide type and take a piece of 2" hook sewn onto a 2"x4" piece of webbing and run that through belt slide of the holster with the hook facing the loop panel. That's how mine is held in place. Also helps reduce "Printing" of the gun.

The flashes aren't pictured but has a "Crisis" pocket as well. (How's it feel to have something you came up with named after you?)

I also "Saved" a bit of fabric for myself so one day I'll have a matching one. Think I might use that to make my "Caber Smuggler" model.

Its a medicine carrier we use at work-originally designed for 91w to carry narcs..... It works out it is just the right size for a tactical sporran. I think any tactical admin style pouch will work, but I'll try and find ot where we got them when I go back to work on FRI.

Dave

So did I hear right that your were in the '08th ( Eighty-Deuce)? If so we're practically cousins, I was in the '09 (GERONIMO) and most of my buddies were medics. If you had a problem (hang-over) 1000mg motrin and a bag of ringers (self-administered), good as new!!

If you do find out about the pouches, I'd like to check them out.

Thanks bro,

Eric

So did I hear right that your were in the '08th ( Eighty-Deuce)? If so we're practically cousins, I was in the '09 (GERONIMO) and most of my buddies were medics. If you had a problem (hang-over) 1000mg motrin and a bag of ringers (self-administered), good as new!!

If you do find out about the pouches, I'd like to check them out.

Thanks bro,

Eric

1/504th I'll get the info for ya

Dave

There's something very similar at www.milspecmonkey.com

There's something very similar at www.milspecmonkey.com

I'm not sure of the dimensions of the monkey admin pouch, but it is very similar. He has a deal with maxpedition gear to produce and market them. I'm sure there is a tactical tailor in the Brotherhood who could make a ApocoSporran (looks in the general direction of a kilt constructing Jarhead......)

Dave

I'm not sure of the dimensions of the monkey admin pouch, but it is very similar. He has a deal with maxpedition gear to produce and market them. I'm sure there is a tactical tailor in the Brotherhood who could make a ApocoSporran (looks in the general direction of a kilt constructing Jarhead......)

Dave

Gee, whoever could you mean?

Once I get enough orders filled and paid for the money is going towards a new machine that I can use on Cordura and bonded nylon thread.

Then we'll see.

that's awesome... seriously awesome! oh and crisis... in our house we call the gut/no butt... hank hill ass... my boyfriend has a case of it and you don't have the gut! LOL =)

Nice looking kilt!

To raise this from the dead. What would one run, just like that in 44'" 24.5"? That is, to use an 80's term radical.

i would love to check out their web site but it has not been working for several weeks.