Sign in to follow this  
Kilted Carver

Kilted Carvers Apoco-Kilt............NOW!

I have waited far to long to do this write-up, so let me be brief then get to some proof defining :rolleyes: un-doctored :rolleyes: photos.

This is one Heavy-Duty Combat Kilt, to get to the point, if you would like to make your cod-piece bullet-resistant, get a Apoco-Kilt.

The Front

apoco-kilt8.jpg

apoco-kilt3.jpg

The pockets have room for all kinds of crap...

apoco-kilt1.jpg

The waist band is solid and has adjustable loops for different belts

apoco-kilt6.jpg

This model even has a quick change apron

apoco-kilt10.jpg

apoco-kilt9.jpg

apoco-kilt5.jpg

apoco-kilt15.jpg

tree.jpg

apoco-kilt.jpg

LOL!You and your ApocoKilt ROCK!!!!!!!!

I am afraid of you AND the kilt!

Ok, not really.

Wow, that's an awesome looking kilt!

Your reviews are always entertaining to say the least.

That secret apron freak anybody out yet?

What, no pleat shots? What pleating pattern does it have, and what material is it made of?

Looks wonderful.

Great publicity for Apoco-Kilt. Helps to have a model who can ham it up so expertly. <_<

Teaching his little ham [hamlette?] well! :cheers:

What, no pleat shots? What pleating pattern does it have, and what material is it made of?

Looks wonderful.

Great publicity for Apoco-Kilt. Helps to have a model who can ham it up so expertly. <_<

Teaching his little ham [hamlette?] well!

:cheers:

That surprised me too. It has the same 2" reverse Kingussie pleats as the others. Material is 3 color desert camo poly-cotton ripstop.

WOW!! That rocks! jonesjonesjonesjones...

KC, I have been waiting for these pictures and I was not disappointed, Fine looking kilt and as always the best pictures. JT you da man

JT you da man

[isaac Hayes voice] You Daaaaaaaammmmnnnn right! [/isaac Hayes voice]

:fro:

I screwwed up the pleat-shot......DAG-NAB-IT-ALL. I'll add some later on once I get off call. So SORRY!!!!!

No sweat.

I just noticed all the stuff crammed into the outer pocket on the cargo pocket. Good thing I use bar tacks!

BTW, These shots were taken after two laundry cycles, correct?

I've added these pics to my Myspace gallery as well.

Edited by OFCJAX

This is after two cycles and two times under the iron, also FYI, the cargo pockets on this model hold 4 canned beverages of your choice max, 3 cans comfortably ( able to close flap).

But how many cans of Haggis???????? :lol:

NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!

THATS WHAT FIVE TON TRUCKS ARE FOR!!!!!!!

NEVER ENOUGH!!!!!

THATS WHAT FIVE TON TRUCKS ARE FOR!!!!!!!

Granted. But how many cans of Hardcore Haggis can you stuff in those pockets... Inquiring minds (mine) want to know........

By the way, I dig the new kilt Brother.... :yes:

Edited by CactusJack

Sadly, only three.....four if I ballance them, so I guess I can get a total of 8 ( 6 comfortably)

Outstanding, Now to figure out how to get me one of those......

CJ, i say me andf you start a "get our poor asses a couple apoco-kilts" fund. and you other SOBs should donate. :P

BTW, BEST AD EVER!

Outstanding, Now to figure out how to get me one of those......

Psssssst, Hey man. You wanna kilt?

I'm yo pusha baby!

in that case....can we get the first hit for free? :P

I love the look, and you wear it well, KC. However, picky Barstid that I am, I have a question for the assembled contemporary kilt makers. Can ANYONE ( Alpha, Wolfgore, OFCJAX, Barley Bird, etc. etc) explain why all kilts I have ever seen without an A-shaped apron have that pleat curl on the left side. It drives me crazy. Even SWKs have it. If you notice, they are A-shaped on the right side but not the left of the apron, and they aren't even sewn down like the non-wool cotton polys are. Aren't there any engineers out there who can figure out a work-around?

JT, this is not a criticism of your outstanding work.

in that case....can we get the first hit for free? :P

Careful saying "hit" around a Pimp!

and No. :P

I love the look, and you wear it well, KC. However, picky Barstid that I am, I have a question for the assembled contemporary kilt makers. Can ANYONE ( Alpha, Wolfgore, OFCJAX, Barley Bird, etc. etc) explain why all kilts I have ever seen without an A-shaped apron have that pleat curl on the left side. It drives me crazy. Even SWKs have it. If you notice, they are A-shaped on the right side but not the left of the apron, and they aren't even sewn down like the non-wool cotton polys are. Aren't there any engineers out there who can figure out a work-around?

JT, this is not a criticism of your outstanding work.

HEY! FU.............Oh wait nevermind! My bad.

JK

I noticed that as well. I think it has more to do with the size of the inner reverse pleat on that side. I think if they are deeper it curls less. Then again, I could be talkin out my @$$. It could also be that mine are layed out, measured, formed, stitched, etc on a FLAT surface whereas the kilt is worn in a cylindrical or cone shape. That alone could throw off the placement and cause the curling.

My aprons are basically mirror images from each other since neither one is shaped and are the same size. Only difference is which one is on top and who has the pocket and who has the loop panel. That said, both sides should in theory do the same thing. Mine does.

Edited by OFCJAX