Sign in to follow this  
csbdr

Website suggestion...

Tartan finder. i am really impressed with the selection of tartans you have available, but would like some way to view them on your site. It's really cumbersome to have to go to someone else's site to find pics. I'd be nice to have a list where i can click, and have a pic pop up, like the pics of your kilts do.

Tartan finder. i am really impressed with the selection of tartans you have available, but would like some way to view them on your site. It's really cumbersome to have to go to someone else's site to find pics. I'd be nice to have a list where i can click, and have a pic pop up, like the pics of your kilts do.

Hello Thanks for the suggestion this is in the works and will be availible in mid to late 2009. in the mean time if you would like to see any pictures of the tartan please contact us and would be happy to send them to you. Thanks for the great suggestion we appreciate your input.

Bilt Kilt.com