Sign in to follow this  
Haegl

Night Desert Camo

If anyone knows where I can get enough of this camo design fabric to make a kilt, PM me please. Gulf vets will recognize it as Night desert camo. It was designed to confuse gen1 starlight scopes

800px-Desert_night_camouflage.jpg

I still have my overcoat outta that stuff. I guess its pretty rare. I am still on my quest for British Desert DPM, no luck either.

Happy Hunting.

I checked and googled too. No luck. I did find nighttime desert camo though, which was odd looking. Looked like tri colour desert camo only in purples, blues, and greens.

I checked and googled too. No luck. I did find nighttime desert camo though, which was odd looking. Looked like tri colour desert camo only in purples, blues, and greens.

..reeealllyyy....hjmmm..

I've got one of the desert night parkas hanging in my garage. I'll try to remember to check the label to see if there is any helpful information. It may not be commercially available, solely because few think it viable to sell. I have only ever seen the one thing made from it.

That is an awesome pattern. I am also looking into DPM. Just put the word out to some mates that may be able to help us. I will let you know what turns up.- George

That is an awesome pattern. I am also looking into DPM. Just put the word out to some mates that may be able to help us. I will let you know what turns up.- George

If you are able to score us some Desert DPM, you are gonna have a couple of very grateful friends....

OK, who wants DPM? I have a source in Scotland that may be able to get some that "fell off the truck" as they say. Send me a PM with what you need and let me see what I can do. Now on to the obvious, who would be willing to make me a kilt of it? BTW, this is the real stuff, from the source.- George

OK, who wants DPM? I have a source in Scotland that may be able to get some that "fell off the truck" as they say. Send me a PM with what you need and let me see what I can do. Now on to the obvious, who would be willing to make me a kilt of it? BTW, this is the real stuff, from the source.- George

You get me about 25 yds of the stuff and I'll make you one out of it!

Is it the DPM 93 forrest pattern or is it desert?

Gary made me a wicked kilt in the forrest pattern, now I need a desert one.

Let me see what I can get.