Warlock

A Final Farewell.

I am going to leave the forums for a while. Things are realy bad here. All hope may soon be lost. Absolutly nothing is going right and I may very soon be out of a house and a marriage. I will speak with Dirk and see if he will list my kilts for sale. They will be cah only, prices firm, no haggeling. Sorry. I won't have to sell them right away, but I know that it will come all to soon. I really do not have much else of value. I have been unable to sell the powder horns and other reenactment items and have thrown them away. I have a lot of junk to unload quickly. There is a lot of work to do around the house, and since I am unemployed, I will have to do it. I will also list whatever kilt related items I may have.

It has been a real pleasure being able to take part in these forums, but now that luxury is at last being taken from me. I hope the very best for everyone here. Good luck and may you all be blessed. Farewell, my friends!

p.s. There is no need to respond to this post or any pm's as I won't be able to respond.

Dam(n) Warlock that really sucks.

Me thinks someone better check on Warlock. Not trying to over react, but it sure does sound like it could be a suicide note.

I thought about the same thing... But didn't want to say it as such.

I'll check it out.

Just so you all know we are still waithing on word, We have got the members in Memphis doing some checking...

Thanks, it would make a lot of us feel better

:ditto:

I agree, this does not sound good. Keep us informed.

Having been in a similar situation, where it just seems impossible to get a job, and the feeling that all hope really is lost, I hope somebody reaches out to him.

It is a bad place to be. Stay there for to long, it does bad things to the mind.

Sims, if you read this, I'm here for ya. I wish I could be there physically. A nice long walk among some greenery would probably do ya some good.

Keep us posted.

I spoke to one of his friends down there, they will follow up.

I'm glad you're on it, BG. Man, this just sucks ... I will certainly miss Warlock.

Brother, if you do get to read these notes just know that our hearts are going out to you. I'm very sorry to hear you are going through such horrible times.

Chris

take your time...do what you know is the right thing to do. things work out...we have all been in situations that look bleak and start to break you down...but once you start to swing back up things look better.

hang in there and let us know how you are doing...

I'm glad you're on it, BG.

I am, please, no one worry.

Just to let everyone know I just got a pm from Dirk Skene and he told me that Warlock is okay it's just that things got real tough for him as he stated in his post.

I hope that he will take a moment and check this thread out to see how much we all care about his well being...

Thanks for being patient while BG and I got to the bottom of this. And thanks for being who you all are...

IF you check back Warlock, hang in.

Divorce and losing jobs are the pits. But when I look back they wound up becoming some of the best gifts of my life...like kilts they bring FREEDOM!!! and wonderful people and jobs you'd never have met or had if I'd stayed in the old ruts.

Something good is happening.

Ron

Crisis is duality in action. It can bring danger and opportunity. It all depends on how we handle it. You make it work for you Brother!