Sign in to follow this  
Kilted Eric

Savor Seattle Food Tours Member Discount

Savor Seattle Food Tours is offering to Members of the Brotherhood of the Kilt a 10% Discount on the price of our Pike Place Market Food and Cultural Tour!

Hi Everybody!

I have made arrangements with the company I work for to offer to you good Members of BotK a sweet deal. If your planning a trip to the Seattle area, or you live in the area, you can get 10% off the ticket price on our Fun and Tasty Pike Place Market Tour. 2 hours of walking, eating, and great stories, told by (if you choose) a guy in a kilt!

You can read more about the Tours and the company here: Savor Seattle Food Tours

Here's how the plan works!
When you decide your coming to Seattle or when you want to take the tour you will need to email me
eric.musehl@savorseattletours.com.
I will need to know your BotK handle and your Member Number.
I will check the status of your number, and then supply you with a code.

CURRENTLY - You will need to call us toll free at 1-888-98-SAVOR (72867) to book your tickets. Tell the order taker that you have a Brotherhood of the Kilt Code and then give them the code. If you want me (kilted Eric) you should make this request at this point, although your tour times should be open a little bit)

(We are upgrading our ticketing system to be able to submit code while ordering online, I will edit this when that happens)

I look forward to seeing you good folks in my adopted home town soon! Cheers!

Kilted Eric Musehl
Savor Seattle Food Tour Guide
eric.musehl@savorseattletours.com

Eric, you deserve a BIG ATTA BOY !! Both from the Brotherhood & your Company. :cheers: :cheers:

Puffer

Eric, you deserve a BIG ATTA BOY !! Both from the Brotherhood & your Company. :cheers: :cheers:

Puffer

:ditto:

I am close enough, as I have mentioned before, the wife and I have thought of jumping on the Goldwing and running up to Seattle this summer.

We will have to be sure to put this on our itinerary.

Sounds like fun.

Afterwards, maybe you can take us to a good local watering hole to throw back a few pints Eric.