Sign in to follow this  
akfireguy

Just recieved my new Alpha Kilt

The wait is over!!!!!! I just recieved my new Alpha Kilt today and it fits perfectly and it looks great!! And if I do say so myself I look pretty dapper in it. I will post some pics in a couple of days. Alpha Kilts you did an outstanding job, my complements. :sunny:

Ron

Well it sounds awesome! I can't wait too see a pic man.

Congrats and WELCOME!!

just a wee note, i bumped this over to the merchant section under Alphakilts since it's kind of a review, and when you get your pictures, you can post them and it'll be complete =)

So I met up with akfireguy today to take a couple of pics for him in his new Alphakilt. After the pics we stopped by the pub and had a pint. Not a bad afternoon.

ronkilt6.jpg

ronkilt1.jpg

ronkilt3.jpg

Great pictures you guys...

I can just see it now...a new calendar..."Firemen in Kilts"

ladies, you may now swoon.

( awesome pics, btw )

Lookin' GOOD... A very sharp kilt indeed! ;)

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Alpha Kilts! Darron does good work, doesn't he? B)

Gavno the Ugly / Mr. T. (enthusiastic owner of 2 Alpha Kilts)

:costumed-smiley-047:

"...Ah PITY Da Fools..."

Glad this came back up...I somehow missed it when you posted the pics. Great pics man thanks for putting them up.

I can just see it now...a new calendar..."Firemen in Kilts"

ladies, you may now swoon.

( awesome pics, btw )

Great pics, and ya know, ... I bet between the fireman on BotK and the firemen we fire guys know, we could put together a kilted fireman calendar. We could even sell them to support our philanthropic work!!!

By the way guys, is that a Pierce Pumper? Are the boots the wildland leather boots or are those the structural firefighting boots? Also, it is good to see another FOOLS (Fraternal Order of Leatherhead Society) member in a kilt, ... Mark

Great pics, and ya know, ... I bet between the fireman on BotK and the firemen we fire guys know, we could put together a kilted fireman calendar. We could even sell them to support our philanthropic work!!!

By the way guys, is that a Pierce Pumper? Are the boots the wildland leather boots or are those the structural firefighting boots? Also, it is good to see another FOOLS (Fraternal Order of Leatherhead Society) member in a kilt, ... Mark

Its a KME custom pumper, 2000gpm and those are just my duty boots, they are a couple of years old but they are pretty comfy. I have been a member of the Farthest North FOOLS for a while now, there are about 35 of us here in the interior of AK. You should check out our website at www.farthestnorthfools.org we have a pretty active chapter and we were thinking about trying to host the annual conference sometime in the near future.

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Very nice indeed!

Its a KME custom pumper, 2000gpm and those are just my duty boots, they are a couple of years old but they are pretty comfy. I have been a member of the Farthest North FOOLS for a while now, there are about 35 of us here in the interior of AK. You should check out our website at www.farthestnorthfools.org we have a pretty active chapter and we were thinking about trying to host the annual conference sometime in the near future.

KME is a good rig!!! 2,000 GPM? Even though you don't have to run it wide open, I am guessing you have a decent hydrant system. Tanker shuttle at 2,000 GPM would be a real bear and take several porta-ponds (dump tanks). Wow 35 members is sound for anywhere outside the Left Coast (below Canada) or the East Cost! I used to associate with the Michiana Fools, but have since moved, and there is no organized group here in Utah.

I checked out the website and I am very impressed!!! Ilike the way your Prez is a straight shooter!!! Us knuckleheads need that straight talk! I have been there and done that, ... LOL. I was awarded several awards in my life, and I am one of the Jakes that helped write and promote the FIRE Act Grant so I am right there with him. I also founded and Helping Our Own, and I did all I could to help the poor departments that had mutts holding them back! I am a firm believer in FTM-PTB-DTRT!!!!

Sorry for getting on my soapbox and for the hijack. Great pics!!!

Retired Asst Chief

Mark S. Warnick

2008-2009 Member Epsilon Pi Phi (Emergency Management Honor Society)

2006-2007 Consultant to the Department of Homeland Security

2005 Lifetime Achievement Award recipient

2004 Stihl National Forestry Hero

2002 American Red Cross-Everyday Hero Award

2001 Called “Nations Leading Expert on Rural Fire Departments” in Congressional briefing

2000 Called “Nations Leading Expert on Rural Fire Departments” in Congressional briefing

2000 Received Missouri State Senate Resolution regarding my service

Orgs and Affiliations

International Association of Emergency Managers (IAEM) (Current member)

Member of Epsilon Pi Phi-National Emergency Management Honor Society (Current Member)

National Volunteer Fire Council (NVFC)(Current Member)

National Fire Academy Alumni Association (NFAAA) (Current Member)

International Society of Fire Service Instructors (ISFSI)(Past Member)

International Association of Fire Chiefs (IAFC)(Past Member)

Fraternal Order of Leatherheads, Michigan Chapter and Michiana Chapter (Current Member)

International Association of Crusty Old Jakes (IACOJ)(Current Member)

Lehi Rotary Club (Current Member, Past Board Member and Past Chair of the Fundraising Committee)

Member and music director of Timpanogos Baptist Church (Current Member)

Member of Utah Honda Riders Association (Current Member)

Member of the National Honda Riders Association (Current Member)

Past Board member of numerous non-profits (at least 15), mostly fire service related

Greatjob on the Pictures Brother!!!

Great kilt Daron!!!!!!

Great look akfireguy ... VERY nice indead ;)

Looking good!!

See...

This is why I don't post many pix of myself, here.

YOU GUYS JUST LOOK TOO DARNED GOOD!!

:D

Another Alpha-Male!!! Welcome to the Badside of the Tracks!!

See...

This is why I don't post many pix of myself, here.

YOU GUYS JUST LOOK TOO DARNED GOOD!!

:D

He's got a great photographer!! ;)

Nice pics. I just ordered my Alpha last night. So lets see, I'll have a kilt soon, I am a volunteer firefighter, I am a leatherhead but no FOOL society near me. Not sure you would want my ugly mug in your calender though.

Sign in to follow this