LOBO

Wanted: Sporran Hangers

ok so for some reason i cant bring myself to buy sporran hangers, so i thought i'd trade for some.

do any of you have some you are willing to trade for something? i dont wanna sit here and list all the things i could give for them so if anyone has some to offer just let me know what u want and i'll see if i can oblige.

ok so for some reason i cant bring myself to buy sporran hangers, so i thought i'd trade for some.

do any of you have some you are willing to trade for something? i dont wanna sit here and list all the things i could give for them so if anyone has some to offer just let me know what u want and i'll see if i can oblige.

May I show my ignorance, and ask what a sporran hanger looks like.

Here is a set from Donnie at Wyvern Leatherworks.

They strap onto your belt instead of having to have a sporran belt.

SporranHangers-full;init:.jpg

These ones are really nice Lobo (I have a black set) and only $10 if you haven't seen them.

Well worth the $10 I can assure you.

some say they do. but i prefer them to having 2 belts.

Oh. OK. You ment to hang on yourself not in a closet. lol Stillwater sold me one with a chain that goes around the waste, which I have been running over the belt in back to keep it up. Not wanting to hang it on my belt loops.

chains tend to trash kilts. i should buy some hangers i dunno y i dont.

Don't they drag your belt down in front?

I guess that would depend on how much crap you have in your sporran...

Lobo, I have 2 from donnie which I have decided not to use. I thought that I would prefer them over straps when I first started kilting, but now prefer the belts/straps. I have black and mahogany (just like the pic above). I don't know what to trade.....I always like cool kilt pins....I guess shoot me a PM. I'm not looking fro anything in particular, but sometimes the best things are the ones you weren't really looking for when you found them.

sure thing. i'll PM you when i get home, i'm at work right now, and i'll see what i got to offer.

a deal has been reached.

could a mod lock this thread plz? thank you.