Sign in to follow this  
Warlock

What I'v been up to...

JOB HUNTING! That and keeping busy. I started a Military and Prison outreach for my church as part of my Ministerial training. My wife and I have sponsered a group at one facility and are starting another one at a different facility. I have three Soldiers and one Marine that I am corresponding with at the present time. I have 2 perspective jobs. One is with a major corporation and the other is with the Federal Government. Obviously I would love the Fed job as the pay and benefits are truly great. But I am happy to get a job doing anything. My birthday is coming soon and the Inmates at HCCF are planning to throw me a party. I kinda overheard them talking it over with my wife. {being able to here anything in my near deaf state is amazing in itself} I will act properly surprised. I am greatful to be able to be of some service. I am getting alot of flak from my church and some of my friends. I have very tough feelings about prison and those that are incarcerated. Some truly are trying to reform. It's the repeat offenders of exceedingly heinous crimes I have an issue with. I do not want to know what these guys ahve done, as I do not want to predudice myself against them. We have been going to HCCF since the first of Jan. and are trying to get clearance for SCCF. It's a long, slow process. I have noticed alot of change in these guys. We have had people from all over the U.S. and Canada donate pagan/heathen books to them and we are greatful for them. It is a wonderous felling to be in circle with thes guys. Everything goes so smoothly. Well, it is 0247 as I write this and I am very tired. Brightes of Blessings to all! Warlock.

p.s. Hey Needlepimp, if I get my federal job, I am going to commision a new kilt. I'll keep you up to date.

Hi guy. Haven't heard from you in about 1 week & a half. I'll call you later to get a full update. It's good to have you back online.

Hope al goes well for you Warlock.

All the best! We are all pulling for ya!

Best of luck with the job hunt. Any employment in this market is a true blessing. I hope you've found your calling!

Yup.