Sign in to follow this  
mensplace

MENSPLACE on eBay Closing the doors

Well folks when the mortgage comes due & the cupboard is bare something's got to go!

I have marked down all remaining kilts, sporrans and shirts to the lowest possible prices to get them out of here. A GREAT chance to get a new Buzz Kidder USA Made kilt at a steal! Canvas or the traditional Blackwatch or Royal Stewart. Not many left, but maybe someone you know can benefit. Sorry, but at this price I cannot discount them further. It has been a good race, but the economy wins yet again.

The IRA is shot too, but HEY...life happens

Well, it could be worse...I have two whole days to pray these guys sell

GOD Bless you all

Having a VERY tough time finding you on Ebay. Gotta handy link to your ebay store or something I could click?

Having a VERY tough time finding you on Ebay. Gotta handy link to your ebay store or something I could click?

Try here...

Mensplace

Try here...

Mensplace

Thanks!! for some reason, I could NOT get that to show up! I tried searching "mensplace" over and over and over!! :)

I am very sorry to hear this, my friend. Good merchants are hard to find these days.

Time for a bit of early Christmas shopping?

Best to you, Clarence.

Well, I almost bought a kilt, but the message says that I don't meet the seller's requirements since I live in a country to which the seller doesn't ship.

Oh well.

:watch5:

I just updated that to include Canada for the 38 green you were interested in. Thank you. If interested in others let me know.

I am very sorry to hear this, my friend. Good merchants are hard to find these days.

Time for a bit of early Christmas shopping?

Best to you, Clarence.

Thanks for the good vibes! IF I can move 3 we will actually pay the mortgage. One went this a.m., so only two to go. Ebay sales went from over 6000.00 per moth to virtually nothing. NOT a good time to stock of on lots of overhead or have tons of cash sitting. Having just lost a huge portion of the IRA, the past few months have been interesting. Talking with some local teens and asking them what they thought about being 136,000 in dept before they start or the prospect of required service, they just looked at me when their jaws dropped and eyes popped and uttered the all too typical north Georgia.......WHUT???????

One day at a time......

God bless you and yours

Well, the kilts are an absolute steal. Good buy for a first time kiltie! I will post up on my FaceBook page. I can pick up some shirts for gifts as well!

I picked up the 38 Green this morning. Hopefully at some point the buyers will return to the market and you can get back in. For now nothing is moving. I wish you the best.

Mike

I picked up the 38 Green this morning. Hopefully at some point the buyers will return to the market and you can get back in. For now nothing is moving. I wish you the best.

Mike

I do pray that this IS a temporary setback for America. As I look out, it is such a beautiful spring day, but the news is so full of pure doom and gloom, shootings across the U.S., people so full of anger and disillusionment, and a President apologizing for America to Europe. I just turned fifty-nine last week. I had the luxury of growing up during the "Camelot" era. Interesting, how the dreams of the sixties led to this. The very founders of the companies that brought us Microsoft, Apple, and all that the internet ushered in used to be starry-eyed dreamers who saw only the good that such unbridaled commuincations would bring. They never dreamed of the marketing led materialism, greed, and corruption of instantaneous stock trades, banking corruption, credit card company abuse, or all of the rest. So many dreams have been sold out. God has been replaced by lesser gods and our traditional values by values that are bought and sold in the marketplace. Curious that those who dreamed of change will now be forced to pay in every way for changes and burdens they never envisioned. One way or another, this too shall pass and we will start over, and over, and over. If anything has been learned in my life, it is that all of life is about starting over.

I do pray that this IS a temporary setback for America. As I look out, it is such a beautiful spring day, but the news is so full of pure doom and gloom, shootings across the U.S., people so full of anger and disillusionment, and a President apologizing for America to Europe. I just turned fifty-nine last week. I had the luxury of growing up during the "Camelot" era. Interesting, how the dreams of the sixties led to this. The very founders of the companies that brought us Microsoft, Apple, and all that the internet ushered in used to be starry-eyed dreamers who saw only the good that such unbridaled commuincations would bring. They never dreamed of the marketing led materialism, greed, and corruption of instantaneous stock trades, banking corruption, credit card company abuse, or all of the rest. So many dreams have been sold out. God has been replaced by lesser gods and our traditional values by values that are bought and sold in the marketplace. Curious that those who dreamed of change will now be forced to pay in every way for changes and burdens they never envisioned. One way or another, this too shall pass and we will start over, and over, and over. If anything has been learned in my life, it is that all of life is about starting over.

Feel like playing a wee bit o John Lennon!

Please hang around Clarence, and also keep us posted. I hope things work out!

Sorry I'm late... but good luck Mensplace! I hope that the mortgage gets paid and you get through in order to open again!

Sorry I'm late... but good luck Mensplace! I hope that the mortgage gets paid and you get through in order to open again!

My very humble and heartfelt thanks to all of you! Your kilts and shirts were sent out first thing Monday morning. AND..the mortgage got paid! The first time ever in my life that THIS was even a concern, but there seem to be a LOT of firsts lately. Funny thing..the LORD works in mysterious ways...not only did the precise amount needed come in, but also just in time! THANKS TO ALL!

I am glad at least that worked out for ya! Thank you!