Sign in to follow this  
Kilted Eric

A Big box of Cd's

I am going through all of my CD's and importing them into my laptop. Trying to reduce my amount of stuff.

I will have a large box of a large variety of CD's for Barter / sale.

I will get a sample list of what's in there soon.

From old school Punk, Electronic, Ska, Celtic ect ect.

Once I am done, it will be offered I think as a whole set.

Think about it for now...

i'm definitely interested.

would love to see what you have. You can keep the country if there is any in there.

would love to see what you have. You can keep the country if there is any in there.

Yeah, I guess you hear enough of that anywhere near home, don't you?

It's kind of like Muzak--can't stand to hear it, but it's everywhere!

Lucky for you I generally detest top 40 country (and western, we have both kinds of music). I love the older stuff like Jerry Reed, Hank Williams and Hank Williams the 3rd, Mr. Cash, Steve Earl, the classic bluegrass pickers.

Lucky for you I generally detest top 40 country (and western, we have both kinds of music). I love the older stuff like Jerry Reed, Hank Williams and Hank Williams the 3rd, Mr. Cash, Steve Earl, the classic bluegrass pickers.

same here. Pop country is only slightly less painful than the Barney song on a replay loop. Slightly.

I like old country. Buck Owens, Cash, and I'll stick my neck out and say I like Dwight Yokum, because he captures an old sound so well. I love Patsy, Loretta, and George Jones. Marty Robbins too.

New stuff? Not so much.

And don't you say anything bad about Dwight. With Buck Owens gone, Dwight is the only one really working to keep that sputtering torch alive for that kind of music. Buck passed the torch on to him for good reason.

I might (read would be willing) to trade for beer.

I have finished the importing of the cd's now I just want to list them a bit better and get them ready for shipping. Soonish I will be ready to officially trade them.

Well, sign me up for The Queers and Assorted Jellybeans, MU330 and anything off Moon Ska if you've got 'em. Beers will be provided. Many of my CDs got jacked in '01 and these would have been among them...

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

You might dig what I have! and you would save me a bundle on SHipping!