AlphaKilts

BOTK Tartan Kilts Order Form

Our kilts have done more traveling than us!! Does that mean we will be more sophisticated because of it....like the "Worlds Most Interesting Man" dude that I see on t.v.?

Thanks for the update Daron!

Yes, they live vicariously thru themselves.

Am I remembering correctly that we are getting flashes with our kilt order?

Yes but I will be getting the kilts shipped out first along with the yardage.

Daron, thanks for the update and your work on this. If we are anxious, you must be more so and frustrated.

Daron, thanks for the update and your work on this. If we are anxious, you must be more so and frustrated.

SOooo, We are not going on a search and destroy mission?? I can not put my Claymore away without tasting blood :confused2: BUGGER!!! I was soooo looking to go William Wallace on someone!!!!!

"Theres gotta be somebody somewhere needs killin......... No Major Payne,....you've killed them all"

I was rereading this 16 page soap opera of the botk Kilt and when I came to Post 295.

I was a bit concerned when I notice the reference to DHL. I recall that DHL had some

financial troubles in the good ole USA and grounded or sold its fleet of aircraft to pay

some bills. Looking up in Wikipeadia; DHL is still in business globally but all shipping

and receiving in the USA is handled by the folks in the brown truck - UPS. So I guess

I should be keeping a look out for the brown van to bring the goods instead of the

yellow truck with red lettering. With all the difficulties today of mergers, acquisitions,

take-overs, buyouts, downsizing and outsourcing at least Fedex hasn't joined UPS as of yet.

If that happens then I will be FEDUP and wonder who is bringing the kilt when that time comes.

"Kilt-If-You-Can"

rm

Any updates?????? Winter's coming! My heinie craves wool!

Any updates?????? Winter's coming! My heinie craves wool!

Pretty please!?!?!?!?!?!? The wait is killin lil ole'meee..

I look to the right and . . . No kilts.

I look to the left and . . . No kilts.

I look behind me and . . . No kilts!

I look up to Indianapolis and . . .

(Apologies to the classic children's book "Caps for Sale")

I do not see them on a chair

I do not see them anywhere

I do not like my kiltless land

I do not like it, Sam I am...

You guys are FUNNY!!!!! ( as Eric breaks out into a hysterical, looney-bin type laugh....) :hyper:

"Theres gotta be somebody somewhere needs killin......... No Major Payne,....you've killed them all"

LMAO you beat me to it bro... was totally thinking the same thing. Now I'm all anxious waiting for you... this means everyone that there must be mass kilted pictures once received!

I am really jonesing NOW!

:banghead:

You guys are FUNNY!!!!! ( as Eric breaks out into a hysterical, looney-bin type laugh....) :hyper:

We pushed Eric over the edge . . .

Uh oh.

Not good to go to a Ranger . . .

I wonder if the kilts are shipped by slow moving boat, or by air plane. I wonder how long it took them to get across the water, and back, the first time? How long will it take this time. :bighug::emailme: I need a hug!

This whole thing is a load of crap. Nothing like spending $110 for nothing! How about waiting for 6 months, for nothing! I pretty sure this is what you call being scammed. Everyone wave bye bye to your money. What a load of crap.

This whole thing is a load of crap. Nothing like spending $110 for nothing! How about waiting for 6 months, for nothing! I pretty sure this is what you call being scammed. Everyone wave bye bye to your money. What a load of crap.

I don't think Daron would scam us. I think it is probably just a SNAFU involving international shipping issues. Tell you what. If you don't get your kilt when everyone else does, I'll pay your 110 bucks.

I don;t believe we have been scammed. If we have the then Daron has been scammed too. I am still hopeful.

i don't believe for a second that Daron would scam any of you... i don't doubt that this is just a snafu in shipping and language, etc. Daron perhaps it would be a good idea to just give a weekly update even if you don't have more info.

like Tony said... i'll put my money behind D... if you have been scammed KS, I'll pay for your $110. I'm a single mom of 1 and that's half my grocery budget... that's how much I believe in Daron and Alphakilts. Hope that helps you feel better. Yeah it sucks waiting 6 months or longer, but some things are worth waiting for.

Keep in mind we are still in the islamic holy month, so that may have something to do with the issues( where the kilts are being made is mostly islamic ). I'll ask daron to post an update.

Whooooaaa hold on a sec, no one is getting scammed. The shipment made its way to new york and was stuck at customs for a bit because the mill provided a misspelled name on the shipment and the shipment was sent back to the mill. So after DHL contacted us and corrected our records at customs along with our EIN (your business social security number) We then had the shipment resent from the mill again so there should not be any problems this time. I am sorry about the inconvenience but the large run of the tartan along with it being all 16 ounce wool takes a bit of time. We are tracking the package at this time and this order is our number one priority for us here at Alpha Kilts. If you have any further questions feel free to shoot me a PM.

Also on a side note Ramadan also set me back a bit, communication was difficult during a holiday period.

Thanks for the update Daron. I can't speak for all of us but I for one have all the trust in the world in you and thanks for all that you have done to make this happen. You're okay in my books......

Thanks for the update Daron. I can't speak for all of us but I for one have all the trust in the world in you and thanks for all that you have done to make this happen. You're okay in my books......

I'll echo the above...I'm not at all worried about the kilts getting here.