csbdr

BoTK kilt for FREE!

Got ya to look!! OK, here's the story. I have a CWK kilt which I had traded with LOBO for sporran hangers. he and I did the same dufus thing....we both used our real(not measured ) p@nt$ size when dealing with this kilt. Sooooo....didn't fit either of us.

It's a friggin awesome kilt! Black cotton blend with cargo pockets and Gary's signature sporran. Closes with velcro AND snaps. It DOES have a BoTK patch sewn on the apron right where a kilt pin would be. Looks real cool! 38 inches waist, and 19 inch length.

I will give this kilt away, if you are a noob and have no kilt, short on funds, etc. If someone wants to trade, that's cool too, but I'd love to currupt someone who is not yet kilted!! (muuuuaahhhahahahah!!). Postage is on me in the lower 48.

PM me if interested. This is NOT (for obvious reasons) being posted "elsewhere"

Chris

• Like 1

But posting it elsewhere would be hilarious...

Imagine the surprise when somebody opened it up and saw the patch. Especially if there was no warning.

I hope so. i'd like to say I'm going to take off a few pounds and fit in it, but who knows. I want to pass it on. And I have no money into it, so it wouldn't feel right selling it.

Cool deal man! probably still too big for me, so I hope you find a newbie for it!

Too bad I wear a 42 inch waist and need at least 24 in length. Shoot.

Too small, too short, too bad....

But the ideas.... I still have a black contemporary for sale, and I have some extra BotK patches I could sew on...... Why not post it over there.... :lol:

Um not sure Neodreams measurements but I know hes a newbie and has no kilt yet..... I would say send to My son but his butt is too big.....

Rep points to you my man. That is very cool! I love my CWK. It is the best kilt I own. Any noob that gets one of those is going to be hooked for life.

uhmmmmmm...yeah. I'm a newb. Hi..my name is...uhhhhh...Bruno! yeah...That's the ticket...Bruno wanttohaveakilt. So..shall I PM you my address? *shhh..no..I think he's buying it.* No, I have no idea who Pie-gar is...Oh...you said Rygar...medium build fellow from ohio that works on chainmaille? Nope..never heard of him. so..about my shipping address....... :angel3: :angel3: :ph34r:

uhmmmmmm...yeah. I'm a newb. Hi..my name is...uhhhhh...Bruno! yeah...That's the ticket...Bruno wanttohaveakilt. So..shall I PM you my address? *shhh..no..I think he's buying it.* No, I have no idea who Pie-gar is...Oh...you said Rygar...medium build fellow from ohio that works on chainmaille? Nope..never heard of him. so..about my shipping address....... :angel3: :angel3: :ph34r:

ROTFLMAO

This act of generosity shows what is best in this Brotherhood!

Makes me proud to be a member.

This act of generosity shows what is best in this Brotherhood!

Makes me proud to be a member.

:ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto::ditto:

38" . . . I am 38" . . . check . . . 19"? Hmm. Thats iffy.

Eh, I wouldn't feel right anyway. Let someone unkilted have it.

jim

Kilt is GOOOOONE!! To NeoDream!! Heks goin to have an OUTSTANDING 1st kilt.

I wanted to thank Geeves for his generousity in this too. I had promised it to him first, as he PM'd me and only has one kilt. But I after I heard from NeoDream, Geeves selflessly relinquished his claim on it so NeoDream could finally kilt up!

Kilt is GOOOOONE!! To NeoDream!! Heks goin to have an OUTSTANDING 1st kilt.

I wanted to thank Geeves for his generousity in this too. I had promised it to him first, as he PM'd me and only has one kilt. But I after I heard from NeoDream, Geeves selflessly relinquished his claim on it so NeoDream could finally kilt up!

Awesome! Props to all involved!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sweet!!!!

lol man this kilt is gonna have quite a history on it LOL

i'm glad someone will finally get to enjoy it.

Its awesome around here.

I would have to exercise to get fit for it. Nooo

Ahh :silent: