Sign in to follow this  
12stones

FREE Camo Boxpleat Kilt - 44" waist 24" length

Again, as I'm moving, I'm looking to clean some thing out. I can't wear this anymore because of my losing weight, and since it's the first kilt I ever made I don't just want to throw it away. This is a great outside work, gardening, mowing, knock around kilt. It's got some flaws on the inside (like where I forgot to finish an edge) but will serve you well. Velcro closure with some belt loops.

All I'm looking for is someone to pay the postage to give this a home. I'll be shipping USPS Priority Flat Rate so it's just $10.

Kilts been all crunched up and not ironed in pics due to being crammed in closet.

100_0143.jpg

100_0144.jpg

PM me for details.

PM sent.....

Alright, y'all... this is done. Our favorite carving master is gonna give this thing a good home.

Dang it, missed my first kilt by 20 mins. I wouldnt mind having one in that pattern though since I spent a bit of time in that camo pattern in Afghanistan this year.

Billy

Come to butthead........

Dang it, missed my first kilt by 20 mins. I wouldnt mind having one in that pattern though since I spent a bit of time in that camo pattern in Afghanistan this year.

Billy

I've got one for sale dirt cheap in the sale section... it's black and a bit smaller, but still a good kilt.