Sign in to follow this  
geeve420

I need a sporan belt or chain.....

Hey every one I am looking for a Sporan chain or belt. Hanging it off my regular belt works but it pulls my belt down. I have several knives, some computer parts and various other stuff I can trade. Let me know what you got and what you want :)

Geeve

Talk to Cavscout. his sporran straps are second to none, and he might be able to trade with you.

Cool thanks KT :)

In the mean time I'll have the Mods delete or close this when I get ahold of one if that's cool?

Geeve

no need to close or delete. if someone else has the same question this will answer if before they have to post!

Don't forget Donnie at Wyvern Leatherworks either.

He may be open to the idea of a trade as well.

I have 2 fantastic sporrans, a belt, sporran belt and the sporran hangers from him, all acquired with some good old horse trading.

crap, forgot about those. I've got some sweet hangers and a wicked sporran from donnie as well...very sweet stuff!

Um lets not forget Haegls awesome braided straps as well! Gary you have two of those and use them more then anything else.

There is alot of cool-arse crap floating around here!! ( sorry, i was just remembering the time LOBO called my stuff "cool-crap") :D

I can also make a chain using various chainmaille weaves. I made a really nice looking one for my Nightstalker sporran.

Wow thanks everyone!! I'll get to asking around. I am still not real familiar with our mercahnts. I would ask drummer to do it but he has alot of leather stuff to catch up on.

Geeve

I have a sporran chain that came with my SWK economy sporran. I'd be willing to let that go for next to nothing.... postage and hearty "thank you" would probably suffice.

I have a sporran chain that came with my SWK economy sporran. I'd be willing to let that go for next to nothing.... postage and hearty "thank you" would probably suffice.

I'll shoot you a PM here in a second, till then here is part of what I will owe you:

thanks.jpg

And

thank-you1.jpg

Why not one more

thanks-many-languages.jpg

Geeve

Oh, and when you decide to upgrade, find yourself one of our merchants here. They'll set you up real nice.

I will indeed. I am still talking to Cavscout as well but I have to dig through some stuff to see what else I can offer for trade. When I do upgrade I'll offer this one up for free to the needy :) it's the least I can do. Thanks again

Geeve

I know that Jerry isn't one of our merchants, but he sells a very serviceable sporran strap that you should check out! This will serve you well until you can get a really good one.

>>Clicky<<

As I'm sure you have heard before, a lot of us, and me with emphasis, don't like the sporran chains because of the damage that they can do to a kilt. I even went so far as to put a velvet backing on the dress sporran chain that I sometimes wear with formal attire. I don't like sporran chains.

I know that Jerry isn't one of our merchants, but he sells a very serviceable sporran strap that you should check out! This will serve you well until you can get a really good one.

>>Clicky<<

As I'm sure you have heard before, a lot of us, and me with emphasis, don't like the sporran chains because of the damage that they can do to a kilt. I even went so far as to put a velvet backing on the dress sporran chain that I sometimes wear with formal attire. I don't like sporran chains.

I will check it out, Thanks James!! I have read a lot of bad things about the chains, but being low funded and tired of my sporran hangers pulling my belt down I am at a bit of rock and hard place situation. Backing or a material sleeve is a great idea and I will keep that in my head as well. Thanks for the reminding heads up James and Thanks again all.

Geeve