KT

welcome our newest merchant, KiltedHEart.com!

Welcome Aboard! :wavey:

Good to see you here, Darrell!

Welcome to the Merchant asylum! I'm going to be checking out your website right now... :)

Oooh! An AlphaKilt and Bilt Kilt retailer! Nice choices.

Thanks all for the warm welcome. I've been a member of the Brotherhood of the Kilt for several months now, but getting this business up and running has been a major undertaking, so I haven't had much time to contribute posts to the forum.

I'm proud to be a fellow member of The Brotherhood of the Kilt, and honored to be approved as an Official Merchant. I offer a 10% discount to BotK members. Just send an e-mail to sales@kiltedheart.com with your user name and BotK membership number. I'll send you a reply with a coupon code to use at checkout. Sporrans, t-shirts,Amerikilts, and AlphaKilts are eligible for combined shipping discounts. on domestic shipments. If you order 2 or more items of these items I put them in a bigger priority mail box to save you shipping costs.

Daron's Alpha Kilts are excellent modern kilts. I own and wear 5 of my own. They look great and the construction and workmanship is top notch. And my thanks to Donnie Hailey of Wyvern Leather works for designing The American Bald Eagle Sporran for Kilted Heart. I own 4 sporrans from Donnie - his artistic talent and handcrafted workmanship is second to none.

I'll also be adding some other items to Kilted Heart in the near future - 22 oz. wool military kilts, 8 yd, acrylic kilts in the National Defense Tartan as well as utility knives, camping, hiking, fishing supplies, and household items. All available to Botk members at a 10% discount.

Darrell