Sign in to follow this  
High-Gear

Hello Everyone

Hello All,

I've been popping in from time to time and scanning the most recent posts at the time. Honestly I don't have time for getting in depth, and catching up completely is laughable. However I like to stop by from time to time to see what is going on. I see there have been some changes

As for me, it has been a busy summer. Crissy got scuba certified (which was a real chore getting a neurologist to sign off on the medical form), but in the end was worth the effort. We have gone on a few dives together, but then I blew my eardrum again and have been on the bench for the last few weeks. I completed my Rescue Diver certification, as well as a deep diver cert, which lets me go to 130 feet. I will log in on my other computer and post a photo or two of crissy in a submerged 727. We hope to go to the Mall of America this winter and dive in their aquariums (salt and fresh water), which should be a blast!

I have not been able to ride as much as I would have liked, but am planning an Iron Butt ride in the next month. I am going to go for 1,000 miles in 24 hours. Wish me luck!

So, please fill me in on the goings on with all of you.

(moved from members forum, with deletions for general chat)

Hi Bryan! It's nice to see you again. glad Chrissy is doing well, congrats to her on the scuba cert! Sorry bout the ears. Hope everything else is going well? goings on with me...not much. Little one is not so little, he's starting HS this fall. Single again after 4 years... long story. Considering a job change.. lots going on, but nothing I really want to put in public. LOL =)

p.s. did you want this in jokes & humor or somewhere else?

Hi Bryan! It's nice to see you again. glad Chrissy is doing well, congrats to her on the scuba cert! Sorry bout the ears. Hope everything else is going well? goings on with me...not much. Little one is not so little, he's starting HS this fall. Single again after 4 years... long story. Considering a job change.. lots going on, but nothing I really want to put in public. LOL =)

p.s. did you want this in jokes & humor or somewhere else?

OOps, thought I put it in Off Topic. Sorry. If you could move it I'd be grateful.

Jokes & Humor?

Megs pointed it out, could you move it to off topic please

Megs pointed it out, could you move it to off topic please

I thought she was asking you to move it INTO Jokes & Humor! LOL.

Sorry 'bout that. Now appropriately moved.

... Little one is not so little, he's starting HS this fall.

no way can you possibly have a kid that old

... Single again after 4 years... long story

so there's a chance for some of us other singletons?

oh, and welcome back High-Gear. i have no idea who you are, but welcome back none-the-less :)

Good to see you back :)

no way can you possibly have a kid that old

well see a boy and a girl... LOL just kidding... i'm 34 and my son is soon to be 14, so yes, quite possible

so there's a chance for some of us other singletons?

i'm currently taking applications...LOL

oh, and welcome back High-Gear. i have no idea who you are, but welcome back none-the-less :)

High Gear is a good egg and has been a member here a very long time!