Sign in to follow this  
madman79764

National Defense Medal Tartan Kilt

I saw it a while back, but they never have anything in stock, I had one of their heavyweights and it was a nice kilt for the money, but they need more inventory. I would like one in that tartan as like many of our brothers and sisters, I have that medal and ribbon somewhere....

From what I could see with this one it's a custom order including pleating to stripe or set not off the rack.

I noticed that too, they are a little more than the other 16 oz kilts, but their 16 oz is a stout cloth!!

I wouldn't mind having that one! The Army gave me that one, The Fireguard Ribbon...and a Good Conduct Medal....3 times! Somebody wasn't watchin'!

I can't see the pics at work. If it's the same colors as the ribbon I don't think I'd want it. McDonalds ribbon.

On the web site the colors are a little muted...

A Pizza Stain Kilt? It seems like the pic isn't working, but cool idea. Probably not a color combination I'd be interested in though.

This is a very cool idea. Can't see the pics now, though. I have the NDSM too.

Always thought someone should come out with "Combat Kilts" and specialize in the different branches of the military. HOW did this one slip under my radar?

Thanks for the tip!

This is a very cool idea. Can't see the pics now, though. I have the NDSM too.

Always thought someone should come out with "Combat Kilts" and specialize in the different branches of the military. HOW did this one slip under my radar?

Thanks for the tip!

Give JT a call at Needle Pimp. He'll make a Kilt in any service BDU that you want. I got my ABU from him and his craftsmanship is UNBELIEVABLE.

"Always thought someone should come out with "Combat Kilts" and specialize in the different branches of the military." Wonder what a kilt would look like made from the new Navy camo used for the bdu's

BZiNznQmkKGrHgoH-CgEjlLl1-OzBKnKLJn.jpg just an example of the color