Sign in to follow this  
cavscout

Black Chrome Buckle Finish

have you thought about anodizing them? you can get a small-med anodizing machine and all of the different things to do a fair amount for just under 150. well worth it, plus ya can do a great many different colors, as well as combinations of colors(kind of like titanium finish, or rainbow finish, or solid colors) its easy, and cheap, and permanent,

I do hope to see the Black power or chrome belt Buclkes.

i just finished a black chain sporran beyt eit 1" leather and all black metal fittings and screw rivits,,,,,,,,,, would go good with it

I'm still interested in this as well, hope to find out if anything has come of it.

I'm glad this struck a nerve with you guys.

I'm still looking for a consistent solution for the black chrome.

My paint shop has told me that more times than not they would need to strip the plate finish off of a buckle before it could be painted to obtain the best adhesion, so right off the bat the price is jumping beyond what I consider reasonable.

Thanks for inquiring!

On a side note regarding the Pirate Hook belt. I have the hooks in hand right now. I'm jsut trying to work my back log down to a point I can get a proto-type produced. This one is not far away.

That's cool... I still like that style buckle as well. Can't wait to see the prototype of it to see if I can order one.

I really like the idea of the black chrome - can't wait to see a prototype.

Lads,

How about a 2.5 in Pistol belt with Black Crome hardware, Sam Browne style, its a hook and bar latch system.

Just received my order from StationHouse Leather and Gear, fully lined belt was $60.00 plus shipping, had it in about a week. Now mind you its a pistol belt, thick and heavy leather, made by JayPee. Its one heck of a belt and goes very very well with the black chain/1in leather with black hardware sporran strap I built,,,,,,,,,

TexasChaos