Sign in to follow this  
dylan701

Royal Highlander's (black watch) battle dress forsale Kilt sporran etc etc

Hi everyone i am selling some family treasures from the 1st world war

1- ww1 royal highlanders kilt ,very dark with rosettes,worn by a lieutenant,i have the glengarry, 2 peice cap badge,socks & hose tops,flashes,beautiful 5 tassle sporran,tunic,tan gloves dated 1939 Tunic, all items are in incredible shape

1- ww1 royal highlander's pipe major dress,complete with govt issue kilt,doublet,vest,cap,shoulder plaid, broach pin for shoulder plaid.

there were a family members property who served in the 1st war and was with the 42nd regiment.

these are historical and not really to be worn around although i can't really sell it and suggest you don't wear it,what you do with it is your business however they are old and belong in a museum,still in very good condition. they are not cheap,but they are very real and very historical having seen batttle.

anyone interested can email me at classicsheetmetal@hotmail.com or 250-294-4742,i live in British Columbia Canada,i will happily safely pack them and ship them .thankyou for your interest.

pix,sizes,prices, and payment methods would help a lot.if you meant this to be in trade section then what do you want to trade for?

[[Template core/front/global/commentEditLine is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ouch, why in the world would you want to sell this stuff? I hope alls well with you, my friend.