Darrell Lawrence

New Products

I've added some new products at Kilted Heart - acrylic kilts, used like new Utilikilts, sporrans, kilt pins flashes, and other apparel. All is eligible for BotK for 10% discount.

22 oz. military wool kilts have been dropped to $295 plus get free shipping. The acrylic kilts are a bulk purchase from Frugal Corner. They're the lightweights. Sorted through them all and have different price ranges - all below Frugal Corner prices. I will be stocking Bilt Kilt Solids and Wools. I'm waiting on inventory (about 4 weeks away) but you can preorder now if you like. All the wools are box pleated Isle of Skye with removable pockets, and made from 13 oz. worsted wool from Lochcarron of Scotland.

The other apparel is a work in progress but will have shirts, sweatshirts, sweaters, coats, women's skirts, etc. If it's not marked below retail it's because I'm bound by manufacturer's contract to the list at the MSRP price. However BotK members can get the 10% discount. For instance, I have some pricey Nantucket Brand sweaters including some in 100% cashmere that sell for $225. BotK members can get them for $225 -10% = 202.50, plus I'll pick up the tab for shipping. I'll have the women's versions of these listed shortly - a nice Christmas present for you wife or girlfriend. or ladies a nice present for your husband.

My goal for Kilted Heart is to continuously expand the range of kilts and kilt accessories, and at the same time diversify into other product lines. That said, I'll offer the lowest price possible plus honor the BotK discount on ALL products, unless strictkly prohibited by the manufacturer.

Darrell

A clarification. If a product is already marked down by 10% or more, BotK members can still get an additional 10% off in addition to the sale price. I do this even if it means that I just break even - it pays the overhead.

Darrell