The Kilted Nation

The Kilted Nation is Moving!

Almost two and a half years after opening, we're making the move from Manassas, VA to Alexandria, VA.....right in the heart of Old Town!!!!

Big move that will get us, Utilikilts and kilts in general, closer to a lot more people. Alexandria was originally a Scottish settlement in Virginia, and has grown into a popular Scottish, Irish, Celtic destination and tourist spot.

We are near the intersection of King St. and Union St., right near the Potomac River. Walking distance to the King St. metro (well, there is a free trolley), Murphy's, O'Connell's, Pat Troy's, and the Old Town Wharf.

We are now minutes off the DC Beltway, and are much easier for everyone in the DC metro area to get to.

The new address is:

115 S. Union St.

Alexandria, VA 22314

We'll have some big announcements in the coming months that follow this move, so keep your eyes and ears open!!!

Thanx to everyone that has has benn with us from the start.

Brad

The Kilted Nation

Congratulations! Alexandria is a neat town.

that's great news! you'll hopefully get a ton more business there! different crowd. though further from me, i'm there more often. You'll be close to Murphy's and other great spots!

A lot closer to me, though!

I will definitely look in there as soon as I can. Now, if I could just get the wife to come with me, what with the opening falling just before my birthday ...

I can still taste the seafood I ate in Alexandria back in the 70s....and I hear the Scottish shop is still there. Hope it works like antique shops where they bunch up to attract customers - the more the merrier.

Best of luck on your move.