Sign in to follow this  
KT

Goods offered by The Kilted Nation

here is a list of goods offered by The Kilted Nation. Members of the Brotherhood get a 10% discount on all items carried by The Kilted Nation.

- AmeriKilt

- various belts

- various shoes, boots, socks

- Sarongs

- SportKilt

- The Kilted Nation shirts and tank tops

- Utilikilts

you can check them out at www.kiltednation.com

Sarongs?

Can we talk about sarongs here? I guess we can... No fear of banning right, like on another site?

SARONGS!!! Just what the doctor ordered for this tropical 120 degree heat!

whatever you want, although I'll not be wearing a sarong any time soon.

whatever you want, although I'll not be wearing a sarong any time soon.

Why not? What harm could it do? Around the house, in the back yard, heck, I'd wear one out in public and just dare the local rednecks to do something about it. :banana2:

I have found that past 115 degrees, in 100% humidity, even kilts are to hot. Better than p@nt$ or shorts, but still to hot.

more that I have a hard enough time with my wife about the kilts. I don't think it would be wise to start up with sarongs just yet.

I've been wearing Kikoi since 1990. This is the East African version of sarong. It's about 5 feet by three feet of woven (not printed) cotton with a fringe on each end. I love them for around the house. Drop it by the bedside and night and in teh morning a quick wrap-n-tuck and you're decent.

I've been wearing Kikoi since 1990. This is the East African version of sarong. It's about 5 feet by three feet of woven (not printed) cotton with a fringe on each end. I love them for around the house. Drop it by the bedside and night and in teh morning a quick wrap-n-tuck and you're decent.

You strike me as being the funky laid back cat that'd do that.

what kind of magic does this thing have that will make anyone who dons it 'decent'?

what kind of magic does this thing have that will make anyone who dons it 'decent'?

I think he meant decently attired, not a decent person, although if something like that did exist.....

Marc

It means my choice bits are hidden from view. But easily accessed when the situation calls for choice bits.

It means my choice bits are hidden from view. But easily accessed when the situation calls for choice bits.

LOL! :sorry:

bananasex.gif

ha ha...sarongs!!!!

lava lavas

I am trying to get the Polynesian/Samoan styles in....Thicker material, great around the house.

I should have them (what I currently have, mostly for the ladies) up in the online store this weekend.

Bear with me....

Brad

TKN

ha ha...sarongs!!!!

lava lavas

I am trying to get the Polynesian/Samoan styles in....Thicker material, great around the house.

I should have them (what I currently have, mostly for the ladies) up in the online store this weekend.

Bear with me....

Brad

TKN

Yes! I keep going to the store to look but turn away bitterly bummed out when I don't see any listed.

How are your sarongs fastened at the top? Just how do you tie those things on anyways? Do they come with instructions?

Just saw the TKN logo in the ad rotation. Lookin' good!

I'll try to get them up today.

Typically, sarongs and lava lava's are wrapped and tucked.

Here's a good video that talks about tying:

men - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9njURVBRaN4

women -

Brad

Yes! I keep going to the store to look but turn away bitterly bummed out when I don't see any listed.

How are your sarongs fastened at the top? Just how do you tie those things on anyways? Do they come with instructions?

Why am I feeling jealous while reading this? :lol:

Is it because you guys clearly know more about fashion than I do or is it because Dread and Turpin can pull off that 'sarong look'?

Why am I feeling jealous while reading this? :lol:

Is it because you guys clearly know more about fashion than I do or is it because Dread and Turpin can pull off that 'sarong look'?

I so know the feeling. Is it just me or is there someting wrong with this?...lol

What sarong about looking good? Turpin and Dreadbelly - fashion forward fellas.