Lythgoe

Suggestion For Layout

This may be because I am used to another kilt site (x marks), but I would like to see a list of all the threads that have recent comments in them. Usually, it is shown in a list of about 10-15 threads that have been commented on (usually that day). Typically they are listed with the thread that has the most recent comment 1st. Right now all I see is the newest threads to be added. I know this may not be possible with this particular site.

Brice

This may be because I am used to another kilt site (x marks), but I would like to see a list of all the threads that have recent comments in them. Usually, it is shown in a list of about 10-15 threads that have been commented on (usually that day). Typically they are listed with the thread that has the most recent comment 1st. Right now all I see is the newest threads to be added. I know this may not be possible with this particular site.

Brice

on the forum page there is a link about active content, and that has what you are looking for, I think.

top right of the page, just below the "search" box there are two links.

"View New Content" will show every thread that has a new post you have not looked at.

"Today's Active Content" will show all content posted in the past 24 hours.

That is what I need. Thanks!

"Today's Active Content" will show all content posted in the past 24 hours.

Also this can be extended to show 1 week ++++

Puffer