Kilted-Marine

The Kilt Kit - What A Great Product

I ordered one of Kilt Kits and it arrived today. To say it is better then sliced bread is to do it an injustice. It is well designed, tough construction, and well thought out. All the way around the Kilt Kit from Order of the Gael is a fantastic product. I am not sure how I managed before.

I feel like Victor Kiam - He used to advertise for Remington razors that "I liked it so much I bought the company"..

Well i can't buy the company but I am going to add this product to our line of items we carry

OK OK it is strange replying to my own post BUT, We have already sold a few of the Kilt Kit to folks and again i want to say they are a fantastic product

I ordered one of Kilt Kits and it arrived today. To say it is better then sliced bread is to do it an injustice. It is well designed, tough construction, and well thought out. All the way around the Kilt Kit from Order of the Gael is a fantastic product. I am not sure how I managed before.

I feel like Victor Kiam - He used to advertise for Remington razors that "I liked it so much I bought the company"..

Well i can't buy the company but I am going to add this product to our line of items we carry

My wife just gave me my birthday present a day early, and I got a Kilt Kit. I agree it is quite nice. I will be interested in how well the kilt hangers work. The kilt hangers have three rods each with it's own set of clips, so you fasten the rear panel of the kilt to the back set of clips, the side panel to the middle clips and the aprons to the front, as the brochure says envision hanging it like you wear a kilt. Nice little spots inside for everything.

I don't have a Kilt Kit, but I do have Order of the Gael hangers and use them for ALL my hand sewn kilts. Love them - a quality product for sure.

100_2630.jpg

I like how strong the clips are, one clip can hold an entire wool kilt - no problem.

100_2633.jpg