Sign in to follow this  
Redshank

Paypal Shopping Basket Added

As the business grows I have adapted it to follow suit, just added a paypal shopping basket system to the site for those wishing to complete multiple purchases.

Just gotta wait now and see if it works

Let me get this right. One British Pound is worth $1.80 in American Dollars? So a pair of socks cost 80 pounds. This for a pair of socks? Am I totally wrong here? Set me straight if I have it all wrong.

Let me get this right. One British Pound is worth $1.80 in American Dollars? So a pair of socks cost 80 pounds. This for a pair of socks? Am I totally wrong here? Set me straight if I have it all wrong.

No the pound is not quite that high. Use the site www.xe.com and you can check the currency. Note that PayPal adds a percentage as a conversion fee so that if you see the pound at $1.53 they will bump that up slightly.

As some one who has done a lot of International traveling the fee PayPal charges is not exorbitant and it is a fact of life. It's also not the merchant doing this, FYI. Like everything currencies fluctuate. I was in the UK 2 years ago and the pound was over a $1.90. Also, as far as merchandise compare apples to apples and not to oranges. If I had the budget I would have lots of nice hose from Chris. If you read the reviews he sells high quality product at very reasonable rates. So I have a limited hose selection now because I opted for some cheaper hose that matched my budget, but only have a limited number so one day I can add the nice hose I would like to have.