James MacMillan

Tiree Hose Review

I told Chris that I really like the recent shipment of Tiree hose that I got from him, and I said that I would do a review. Well like most things in my purview lately, I am late. I'm retired; I'm supposed to have all this great free time; Why can't I just do what I want?

Anyway - If you are looking for another pair of top quality hose, consider the new line that Chris has in the Tiree line.

The Tiree hose are equal in quality to the Lewis hose. The sizing seems the same, the same quality and fit as the Lewis. The difference is in the cuff. The cuffs are a little longer than the Lewis and the knit pattern is different. There are a few more color options also.

If you are in the market for top quality hose, that fit well and look great, I highly recommend buying from Dunadd Trading Company. His price is by far the lowest available. He ships rapidly. He is an active member of our boards. In short I recommend any of his products to all of you.

To put it another way - buy from Chris, he's a good guy!

DITTO!!

I got my Argyll cuff hose in the Ancient Scott pattern, I got them after about 5 business days, and THERE IS NO SHIPPING!! The prices are lower than any other place selling them and SHIPPING IS INCLUDED!! Very happy with the Argyll tops and will be getting some of those Tiree soon!

Ialso have had hose from Dunadd trading co they fit perfectly and were cheaper than any other supplier well done Dunadd!!

Jaggy Thistle

so went to his website to check out these Tiree hose and can't find them anywhere????

so went to his website to check out these Tiree hose and can't find them anywhere????

I am glad you noticed this Ron,

I took the decision to remove the Lewis / Tiree range from the website, due to the numerous colour and size options available

means that a vast amount of my limited capital was tied up in slow selling stock, even though my prices are cheaper than those

of many traders and the fact that I dont charge for shipping like most do, I just wasn't getting the support and trade to justify

holding the stock, with that all said and done, I can and still do order Lewis / Tiree on request but have to impose a minimum order of

just 2 pairs.

Hoping this helps

Chris

Makes sense. Sadly, I'd already paid the higher prices and shipping for a LOT of Lewis hose before I found out about your site. Did find some info on the Tiree hose by surfing the Internet but already have the colors they offer. Yup, I'm a kilt hose junkie too....