Ancienne Alliance

Starting A New Kilt !

Oh – oh ! Look-out !

What's in here ? ? ?

CIMG0366.jpg

O M G ! Lady Chrystel's special tartan safe...

CIMG0368.jpg

Now, let's see.... Hmm... Wallace ? ...no... Isle of Skye........no, that's not it...

CIMG0371.jpg

Ah... ! This looks familiar.....

CIMG0372.jpg

Yes ! Capercaillie Modern !

CIMG0376.jpg

Best,

Robert

ROBERT:

Do you refer to this tartan as Capercaillie modern only because of the colors? This is a relatively new tartan and I am not aware of a capercaillie ancient or hunting, yet I see it refered to as modern in some threads. I was wondering if this is because of the colors. I may well be wrong but I thought there was just one Capercaillie tartan. (and that looks very nice by the way)

Thanks

Joe

Hi Robert and Chrystel.

Is this for a kilt in the making for a US based customer? I seem to recall reading in some other place about it. How is it coming along? Any pictures of the creation in progress and/or the finished Kilt? I'd love to see them, it's a gorgeous tartan.

I wish I could sew. I vacillate between selling my Brotherhood of the Kilt kilt, and wearing it. Most people would not know anything is wrong with it. The idea of taking out all those stitches is scary enough, let alone sewing it.