Sign in to follow this  
cavscout

Clan Badge Belt Buckles

I'm putting together an order for some items to help expand my product lines. One I've had a few requests for is Clan Badge Waist Plate Buckles similar to this

ClanBadgeBuckle.jpg

If you are interested in one of these for your clan but just have never found yours in stock, drop me an email at

sales@oconeeleatherworks.com and put"<YOURCLANNAME> Badge Buckle" in the subject line.

I will compile all the orders to combine shipping and reduce the cost for all of us. Once I know the number interested, I will get a quote and let everyone know the price. I will not ask for money until all the details are hammered out and the price is determined.

The selection consists of 204 Scottish clans and 50 Irish clans. I'll try and get a list of them posted in the near future for your reference.

are you able to get a blank one, without a clan badge in place?

are you able to get a blank one, without a clan badge in place?

I'll ask the question and see what they say. You can let me know by PM what kind of qty you'd want.

While on it . . .

Why don't we make an BotK one?

I did ask if blanks were available. I'm going to get one to see how it works. If it does, then we can work on getting more...

I'll be placing the order for these and some other items later this week. You can see some of the other items here

http://www.gaelicthemes.net/default.asp Site best viewed in IE browser

If you are interested and ready to order please let me know so I can get the order compiled and entered.

Too nice to pass up!!! e-mail sent.....

Thought I'd also let you know that other options are

Rampant Lion

Thistle

Piper

St. Andrews

Clergy

Masonic

Other items I'm considering heavily are Officer Sgain Dubh's, Themed Kilt pins. Possibly some jackets and vests if I can work out the details on those. But basically, almost anything they carry, if you have always wanted it but could not find it here is an opportunity to get it ;)

The buckles have arrived! Those of you waiting on one, they will ship out tomorrow. If you are receiving a belt with the buckle it will be a few more days in order to finish them up.

I must say these buckles are a very high quality buckle. Solid pewter and beautifully detailed. Here are a few for your viewing pleasure

gordonclanbadgebuckle.jpg

celticknotrectangularbuckle.jpg

celticknotcircularbuckle.jpg

robertsonbuckle.jpg

I got mine today, and, well, I'm speechless. This thing is beautiful! And, weighs like a pound! It looks like hammered pewter (mine is the Robertson one pictured above), it is is absolutely stunning. Steve, this was a great bargain. Thanks so much. Now, I'll need to catch up with you for an appropriate belt... :D

I got mine today, and, well, I'm speechless. This thing is beautiful! And, weighs like a pound! It looks like hammered pewter (mine is the Robertson one pictured above), it is is absolutely stunning. Steve, this was a great bargain. Thanks so much. Now, I'll need to catch up with you for an appropriate belt... :D

Right on!!!!!!! that means mine will be here shortly, I ordered a belt with it and will be pacing the floor until it arrives!!!!!!!

Pretty close there...10 oz. by the postal meter then another 3 oz. for the industrial strength, decorative box they come in :ditto:

I got mine!. It is thick and heavy. Vey interesting how the clan crest is actually a cap badge that pins into the circle. lets you buckle from either the left or the right side by turning the badge around.

Do they make the circular celtic knot in a brooch?

Do they make the circular celtic knot in a brooch?

I don't believe so. There's nothing in their price list about it. Though with a little cutting with a saw and a bit of epoxy, the buckle could be turned into a brooch.