KT

What Do You Want To See Added To The Website?

with all the updates I'm doing our website, I want to know what kind of things you would like to see added or improved upon.

here are the things that are in the hopper right now, and will be completed in a week or so

~ make all pages use the same design template

~ add real classifieds section ( to replace the for sale/trade forum area )

~ move hosts to increase stability and performance

what other stuff would you like to see?

how about be able to be logged in from 2 pcs at the same time?

how about be able to be logged in from 2 pcs at the same time?

serious security risk there :(

Bourbon dispenser.

Bourbon dispenser.

I've got it set up on this side....problem is the bourbon tube keeps getting redirected to my glass. I haven't figure that one out yet.

serious security risk there :(

i know at least one site that allows it, but i had to tell it that I understood and wanted to do it, it makes it easier to just pop up and look on the desktop vs the laptop. Of course, part of my frustration is that sometime since I signed up, the login changed from email address to user name, my laptop, which I formatted in October figured it out, but the desktop kept trying to use email to log in and it kept failing.

A brief kilted news section. Rather than a chat bit just random news info in a box. May generate more topics if more items were spread. You know little box in corner main page with headline and link if needed.

A brief kilted news section. Rather than a chat bit just random news info in a box. May generate more topics if more items were spread. You know little box in corner main page with headline and link if needed.

good idea....I'll see how I can make that happen

Some really cool kilted avatars for those of us who haven't done a decent pic yet.

Oops double post, Hmm. Maybe a video section or a kilt comparison section that has side by side pics of each merchants kilts by weight, # of pleats, etc. I think bear kilts had one at one time.