Sign in to follow this  
Kilted-Marine

Order Of The Gael

As many of you may know, we have a partnership with and resell Products from Order of the Gael.

We had a situation that required a replacement item be shipped. This was not an issue caused by either of us. Joe over at Order of the Gael took care of the problem and reshipped for me. I sent him some money via paypal to cover half the cost of the item and shipping - Which I thought was the fair thing to do... Joe refused the money and sent it back to me as a refund.

It is always nice to work with great people like Joe who place a high value on partnership and service.

Outstanding!

Great service from Joe. I sent for a leather sporran belt yesterday (a Sunday by he way) and the belt was shipped off today and the BOTK discount was put into effect on the order. Two tartan thumbs up for Joe!

I had to return my belt for an exchange (too small-I really need to lose weight) and Joe exchanged it with no problem for the next size up which just made it. No more wear on my kilts now from the chain sporran belts. Again thanks for such great service. If you ever make or get the belts in Xl or 2XL I have people who are interested.