Sign in to follow this  
CWKchic

3 New Celtic Warrior Kilts For Sale

Hey all Help a sista out. I just posted 3 new kilts never been worn that were made for sale off the rack for some festivals I went to. These are what are left from my stock and due to cut backs at work I have worked a wopping 2 hours all summer. Got bills that desperately need paid. So if anyone is looking for a new modern style kilt please check the classified adds here on the forum. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at heather@celticwarriorkilts.com . These kilts are 100% complete and just need to be paid for and will immediately go out in the mail.

Thanks for looking,

CWKCHIC!

shoot.. meant to put this in cwk folder.... mods if you could move it over that would be awesome!

What sizes, colors, etc.

Mark: All the details are in the Want Ad section.

They are the only kilts in the want add section on the forum... if you cant find them let me know

Navy digi camo kilt sold!!!!! The snow camo and black kilt are still available! The navy kilt was paid for this morning already boxed and will ship out today!!!!

im lookin for a new modern kilt. too bad none of those will fit me.

BTW nice to see ya again.