KT

Uber Jones - Kilt On The Way!

Jones like you have no idea. I sent to fabric off for a custom alt.kilt...got my tracking number last night!

I'll let the pics say it all when it arrives. I am sure this is another one-of-a-kind!

cool, i'm waiting on my kids' ones, and hoping they dont growth spurt first.

on the usps website

"Processed through Sort Facility

October 04, 2011, 9:50 pm

TULSA, OK 74141

"

think I can just go get it today??? :)

think I can just go get it today??? :)

with my luck, I'd be taking a crap and unable to answer the door, and it would be the one time they require a sig, and would just leave till the next day.

(and yes, that has happened before. Almost as annoying as the time the FedEx driver refused to believe our address existed.)

with my luck, I'd be taking a crap and unable to answer the door, and it would be the one time they require a sig, and would just leave till the next day.

(and yes, that has happened before. Almost as annoying as the time the FedEx driver refused to believe our address existed.)

as a rule when I am expecting something, I keep the window in the crapper open so I can tell the carrier to hang on for a minute.

WAHOOOO!!!!!

"

Out for Delivery

October 05, 2011, 7:36 am

TULSA, OK 74104

"

WAHOOOO!!!!!

"

Out for Delivery

October 05, 2011, 7:36 am

TULSA, OK 74104

"

It will probably show up somewhere between 5 and 7 pm knowing UPS. And we must see photos of the latest aquisition.

It will probably show up somewhere between 5 and 7 pm knowing UPS. And we must see photos of the latest aquisition.

oh..you will. :)

Jeanie does wonderful work and I am sure you will be pleased. I am the proud owner of a few AltKilts and you are 100% correct there are no 2 alike. I, too, am anxious to see the kilt.