KiltedTexan

Brotherhood Meeting?

Any thoughts of organizing a Brotherhood of the Kilt gathering, have music, bands, Highland Games, a Cèilidh, just a thought maybe have it somewhere different each year? im always up for throwing stuff.

has always been a great idea...but WAY to expensive to actually do. We are all over the globe.

When I hit the lottery I'll fly every one in.

Well if is the PowerBall that you win KT I know a few good spots in the west of Ireland for a clan gathering.....Just have to make sure we let the folks at St James Gate know it might be a good idea to add a 3rd shift. :D

Any thought on localizing in specific areas. For instance having a yearly meeting in or near Washington DC, or any number of locations. Or does anyone know if it is possoble to get in touch in any way with members who live close by.

there are always possible "regional" meetings. I just wish I wasn't so busy workin'.

there are always possible "regional" meetings. I just wish I wasn't so busy workin'.

amen to that, for right now im busting my a** 6 days a week. hopefully soon i will get put on the 5 day rotation with the managers and supervisors.

Always up for a piss-up with the guys from my area. Both of you :lol:

I think there was a discussion about doing a regional type thing, but it would take getting ALOT of input from everyone and trying to get everyone within the regions to come to an understanding. No offense, but I think alot of folks are here would just rather do a Kilt Night or something easier than doing a full blown type gathering.

Don't get me wrong, I think it is a wicked cool idea, and would love to be in attendance, but I don't think there are enough of us with the heart to handle the logistics.

There has been discussions in the past about this subject but it would be a logistical nightmare to pull off plus funding would be a bear as well.

Eric's idea of a Kilt Night or something easier would be the best way to go I think and then post pictures of the event..

check the kilt night section, or even better post any outings in the calendar so we all know who is going to be out and when!

check the kilt night section, or even better post any outings in the calendar so we all know who is going to be out and when!

Almost forgot about that. Thanks for the reminder....

I have checked it! no one in the houston area. nearest person i have found was in corpus.

How do you post to the calendar?