Hello Brotherhood,

Yes, we are new to the brotherhood and happy to be here. We are StumpTown Kilts, a 1 year old kilt company based in Portland Oregon. My partners and I started this kilt company over 3 years ago, went through about 16 prototypes, working on fabric, pleating, adjustable waist, attachable pocket straps and on and on. It was an extremely long process which cost us lots more money then we had ever planned.

All of our work was not futile though, we are happy to say we have a really cool product for the low maintenance, every day kilt wearer and now happy to share it with you all. This is your kilt, thanks for letting us share and be a part of this great community. We look forward to vending and having a beer with you all. Cheers.

Cyd

StumpTown Kilts

Welcome aboard

Thanks for posting the link Werewolves, appreciate it. hehe. Yes, we hope to be a brotherhood merchant soon also. Anyone have any events they would recommend to us? Cheers,

Cyd

Yeah, but it would require you coming to east coast.

Stumptown what is the deal with your front apron? I understand beauty is in the eye of the beholder but that front apron is pretty inexplicable to me. The apron narrows at the bottom and widens at the top instead of the reverse. To my mind this traverses the line from being a kilt to a MUG. Some people like that, and that is fine freedom for all to choose, but for me that front apron just doesn't work.

Not often I agree with Seanachie. BUT I do here. I was disappointed they do not include tartan materials as well. Shame but I am sure some one here will like them.

I've seen them on a few guys in person, and the "odd" front apron looks OK to me. At the very least it's unique :)

I think it works, but to each his own.

Not often I agree with Seanachie. BUT I do here. I

I think hell just froze over :D Bruno a few more months and we'll have the whole issue of Scot nationalism, union of nations and other looming issues resolved. I am seeing the new David Trimble/ John Hume Nobel Prize coming

I think hell just froze over :D Bruno a few more months and we'll have the whole issue of Scot nationalism, union of nations and other looming issues resolved. I am seeing the new David Trimble/ John Hume Nobel Prize coming

I am used to Hell freezing over conditions (I live in the Outer Hebrides lol)

I am glad you are warming to my position on Scotland staying in the Union. However I see little chance on you agreeing that our first minister is a big fat useless windbag. Who lies like a pig in ****e lol. :)

:wavey: welcome aboard!!

Bruno. He's a politician, what did you expect.

You can always tell when a politician is lying. "His Lips Are Moving"

Bruno. He's a politician, what did you expect.

You can always tell when a politician is lying. "His Lips Are Moving"

Trouble with Alex Salmond is he is so fat you can not see his lips move. It might just be the blubber quivering after all.

Bruno

You really have it in for the man.... and for sure Johann Lamont looks downright anorexic, and Ruth Davidson I will leave alone for fear of the PC hordes :o

Bruno

You really have it in for the man.... and for sure Johann Lamont looks downright anorexic, and Ruth Davidson I will leave alone for fear of the PC hordes :o

You never mentioned Sturgeon she looks like a bloke in bad drag lol. I have it in for him since his desire to have his name in the history books may well destroy my country...that seems a good reason IMO. I am sure you would feel the same given the fact he is useless and a liar if it was your country at risk due to a stupid fat gits ambitions.