High-Gear

Tactical Utility Kilt By 5.11!

Check out this video!

http://videos.511tactical.com/videos/151/Tactical-Duty-Kilt?keycode=Wemail_TacticalKiltMarch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XoX7ZqaNPOQ&feature=youtube_gdata_player

(for those without flash)

I promptly filled out the uniform request, and sadly was denied...the Cheif was not in a joking mood. Booo!

Apparently it was an April Fools email from a company that makes police uniforms, but due to popular demand they are going to make a limited run...Yeah!

Yeah, there are two other posts on here about it, including the letter that they sent out to those who requested information :)

I received a phone call from 5.11 in reference to this, and I told them I would like one in Tan and one in Multicam.

I eilled out the form, and forwarded it. She told me I would receive info as they became available.

Sorry,

I returned to work after a shoulder surgery and found it in my email. It immediately made me think of the brotherhood so I hurried over to post a link. I should have searched a bit.

That popular demand was mostly the Botherhood sending e-mails and calling. but it's d@mn awesome the power of Real Men in Kilts....No Joke!

So has anyone heard about how soon these are shipping? I know they said around Sept 1st, but I've not seen or heard anything since the day I placed my order.

So has anyone heard about how soon these are shipping? I know they said around Sept 1st, but I've not seen or heard anything since the day I placed my order.

Called them up after reading this, and they are schedueled to get to them next week, and then they will start shipping them out.

That's good news, can't wait till I get the two I ordered.

I ordered one and I'm anxious to get it.

I just got off the phone with 5.11 because I had to change my kilt size and credit card number for the order. She said they're expecting the kilts to arrive to them on Sept. 8 and then they'll ship out. I would expect to receive them around the 20th.

Jim, mine is the 24th feeling the same way. Face pressed against the window waiting!

FYI- Just got an e-mail from 5.11 notifying me that my order has been filled and my tactical kilt has shipped.

I ran to my e-mail when I saw this, but my notification is not there...yet

I can't get my personal email while at work so I have no idea my status. With my luck it won't ship anytime soon.

these do look pretty cool, but I think I've hit my kilt ceiling for now... at least according to my wife.

Got my email too, tracking number shows delivery date of the 24th... can't wait.

I still don't have an email yet. :( It's probably because I had to call a little over a week ago and change my credit card #. The card I had used for it back in April was hacked and cancelled. They had to cancel my order and create a new with the new card #.

Got my email but the shipping address is wrong! :spiderman: