TheBlondeKB

Click For Gals

Brothers and Sisters, GALS is asking for your help to win charitable fund for our friends at The Shade Tree. Some of you have heard us talk about TST before. They are a groundbreaking shelter for battered women and children and their pets in Las Vegas. We dedicate the proceeds from our annual convention's Saturday night auction to TST but they always need more. Their number of clients has trippled this year, they are at capacity every night. The milk and diaper bill is staggering as welll as pet food and kitty litter.

Please click the link below and vote for The Shade Tree.

http://zconmovie.com/charities

Thanks,

Kristine

voted, but dont have the funds to contribute right now. God bless you for helping those in need.

voted. Working on donation.

Well y'all just made me a big pile of happy weepy blonde goo. :) I should not be surprised but am truly overwhelmed at how quickly the BOTK has responded and jumped on board.

I wasn't aware of a donation option and thank you from the bottom of my heart on behalf of The Shade Tree and GALS. THIS is why we love y'all!

We can vote once a day so I'm probably going to keep bumping this topic until the end. Just a click is all it takes.

BIG giant hugs to all of you!

~K

The donation option is on the TST website which is linked to the voting area. I promise to vote as often as I am allowed too!

You guys are amazing! Thank you so much, and thanks to our beautiful Blonde for keeping us all "connected"!

Huge boob squishin' hugs to all of y'all!

Man, the only thing sexier than a kilted man is...

Well, there ISN'T anything sexier than a kilted man, but I digress...

But your generosity certainly adds an extra sexy sheen to your knees!

THANKS Y'ALL!

Spot

You got my vote.

Huge boob squishin' hugs to all of y'all!

A kilted man can never have too many of those!!!

Voted as well Darlin' and I'll vote as often as I can for y'all

Thank you Larry...for the click and the "Darlin"

You do spoil me. kiss-1.gif

I do my best... :hug3: Besides, us Campbells have to stick together....

Voted and " liked " your Facebook page- it's an awesome thing your doing.....keep up the great work!!!!

Voted working on a donation

Lat night we received and email from the Director of The Shade Tree. As you can imagine this woman is that rare combination of angel and warrior, y'all would love her. Few days at the shelter are easy, but yesterday was a tough one for her and the staff. Yet it was the link to this thread and the outpouring from you all that brought tears to her eyes and filled her heart.

Several of you have noted you are working on donations for TST. GALS will be doing more fundraising in the coming months if you want to budget for a contribution and give with us then. I promise to be more diligent in keeping the Brotherhood included in our efforts and keeping GALS aware of the charitable endeavors going on over here.

Happy Wednesday.

~KB

Voted....... we have a womans shelter right here in town, I support them also.

Thanks

Voted, voted, and voted again. I just kinda T's me off thinking that a rescue group for dogs gets more votes than a shelter for women. I love dogs, have 2, but seriously, where are peoples priorities?

I am not a fan of all this anti bullying stuff. If parents would teach their kids to stand up for themselves all this bullying crap would be mute. Come on Brothers lets help out the sisters, everybody vote and then vote again, if you think you have voted to many times, vote one more we can win this!

We really love you all! :wub:

I never cease to be amazed at the support to be found here.

*note to self: bring tissues to BOTK

Darn pitbulls. We're 500 votes behind.

I've also checked to see if I could find a way to hack a voting-script into their site. No luck.

They did a good job of capturing the IP and preventing multiple votes.